Science!

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

etece

Science!

Postby etece » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 pm

If any one has a few spare minutes and would be interested in taking part in some on-line research then I am currently recruiting participants for a very short (3-5 minutes) study on facial recognition.

Participation is of course completely voluntary and all data is recorded anonymously and stored securely.

If you are interested in taking part simply click the link below and follow the instructions:

Research Study
In all likelihood I will have more studies for you over the coming months, providing the admins don't mind, so stay tuned!

Edit - fixed your link, and moved to the appropriate forum -Doug
Online Innovations Network Ltd. - Making the Web work for you!
etece

Re: Science!

Postby etece » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello again,

Many thanks to those of you who took part in my previous study, I am now looking to recruit participants to complete a short (15 minute) online study investigating personality and facial recognition as a continuation of that research.

This research has received full ethical approval (Ref: ER/JLD32/1) and participation is of course completely voluntary. All data gathered in this study is recorded anonymously and stored securely and you have the right to withdraw your data at any time.

Unfortunately no payment, monetary or otherwise, can be offered for you time.

If you are interested in taking part simply click the link below and follow the instructions (Please note Internet Explorer has been known to experience difficulties with the study, it is advised to use a different browser if possible):

Research Study

I must ask that you please do NOT discuss the study publicly as this may affect the answers given by other participants.

Many thanks.
etece

Postby etece » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you very much to everyone who has completed this research so far! It really is appreciated.

I am still looking for more participants though, so if you have a few spare minutes it would great if you could take part.

Also, if anyone would like to know the scores for their questionnaire, please feel free to email me (you can find the address on the last page of the study). Be sure to include the condition (found in the last part of the url bar when you take part- either one/two/three and alpha/beta/delta/gamma) and the rough time you completed it so I can more easily identify your results.

Many thanks!
etece

Postby etece » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello all, I'm back again!

Thank you to everyone that has participated so far, I have received some interest in my findings and I looks like I may be moving towards publication. However to do so I still need a few more participants so if anyone out there is still willing please follow the link below. It should only take about 15 minutes.

Study

One advantage of the interest I have received however is that I now have a small amount of funding, from which I am now able to offer a £25 prize that can be one by participants! All you need to do is contact me on the email address shown at the end of the study to be entered into the draw.

For those of you that have already taken part before I was able to offer this, if you like I can enter you in the draw as well. Simply send me a message with a contact email and I will add you in.

Thank you all once again!
Last edited by EchoMan on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed your link ... again. /EchoMan

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”