Hi from kinvoya!!!

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Surly

Re: Hi from kinvoya!!!

Postby Surly » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:18 pm

nitefyre wrote:
Surly wrote:
kinvoya wrote:Hi, Surly. I was just teasing about the boys playing Cantr. I guess Jon is mad at me, now. Come back, Jon.
I know you were. But I started aged 17 as well, so I couldn't let that go without some kind of comment!

Jon always was a bit touchy. If you mention Hobbes or Locke, he'll probably come back. :wink:

I was going to let that one sit for a decade, but sheltering in place if suited to nothing else is best for figuring a retort.
This was certainly a unexpected push notification to get! :lol:

This thread is like a crashing wave of nostalgia. I miss that time and (most of) the players from then. Hope you're doing well nitefyre, and anyone else who reads this thread, and thank you for some great memories.
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Sun May 07, 2023 4:30 am

Wow.

Wish I had been around in 2012-13 to respond.

Life got busy. I miss the "old days" of Cantr. Loved this community back then, even with how much of a nitwit I was!

If anyone sees this from the old group, drop in to say hello!
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Sun May 07, 2023 4:31 am

Oh yeah.

Kinvoya ❤️ always.
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Sun May 07, 2023 5:31 am

Want to touch on the Karnon stuff.

Nicki Blackrock had nothing but the best intentions for his people, he was harsh, sometimes cruel when people drifted to sleep, and most definitely wanted anyone who stood in his way to total control of the Forest removed permanently.

He learned from some of the best, that he later killed to take control of the growing tribe and town. Lies and misinformation spread and made him to be an even bigger monster than he was, he cared for his people that remained awake and showed him loyalty.

Lead with an iron fist but also loved his people until his dying moments, defending them from pursues after they abandoned their island.
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:58 pm

Bran-Muffin wrote:Wow.

Wish I had been around in 2012-13 to respond.

Life got busy. I miss the "old days" of Cantr. Loved this community back then, even with how much of a nitwit I was!

If anyone sees this from the old group, drop in to say hello!

HI!

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:59 pm

Hey!

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”