Other games

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

rcuhljr

HeHe

Postby rcuhljr » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:21 pm

I currently play Diablo 2, StarWars Galaxies, Counter-Strike, Warcraft III, Day of Defeat, and Neopets :P A girl from my school got me playing neopets 3 weeks ago, I have amassed 750k since then.
Being gay is my anti-drug ..Or was it friendship??? I can never get those two strait -Jimmy Urine - Mindless Self Indulgence
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:50 pm

neopets? what's that?

I'm playing Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas at the moment on my Win98 machine. It crashes a lot of the time, and some odd stuff has happened to my games :shock: but most of the time it plays well. Not bad for a £5 cheap label game ;)
Missy

Postby Missy » Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:07 pm

Neopets...lol...I had two of those accounts and all my little creatures died cuz i didn't care for it and abandonned them. LOL

Neopets is like having a gigapet- except its online i guess you could say.

Husband has been playing Socom- i must say that looks like one hell of an interesting game, but i dare not touch it----I pity those who would be on my team. :D

But I'm not too bad at GTA Vice City!!!! *Drools* I love that game, and when cantr is down- if im not on the boards, you know where I am. *Holds up her blistered thumbs*
Genevieve

Postby Genevieve » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:09 pm

Actually, your neopets can never died. I didn't play for about 2 years, then picked it back up again and all of my pets were starving but still very much alive. lol
Missy

Postby Missy » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:11 pm

:shock: So they must be starving to death by NOW? Poor little buggers. LOL I never got the hang of it really! I didn't know how to make them do anything! Couldn't even tell you what i used for a sign in name. LOL

I don't remember much about it anyways, just that one of them looked like a little red dragon I think. lol I thought when they were abandonned they got adopted?
JJ

Postby JJ » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:23 pm

ha ha! you got blistered thumbs =P lol hey you need old school games like pong and 1 bit games like oregon trail 1 ( yeah dont laugh its pretty entertaining shooting the rabid wild forest creatures rofl) but hey, the buggers where killed so =P
"I think I am wearing a raccoon instead of a fur loin cloth!" O_O poor raccoon....
The Hunter

Postby The Hunter » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:33 pm

Other games? what other games???

Lol, i do almost nothing else, lol. Depends what games . I got loads of 'm. A lot were a gift from my girlfriend, since i got her hooked on games she bought me a whole sh*tload of 'm. Couple 'o fps games, just to train my reaction speed ofcourse. All CIV's inc. Rise of nations, Lot of strategy anyway.

And then there's those i found in others ppl's files. Like Demo's, but kinda...... fuller. :D Although they usually turn out not to be worth buying.

Well, thats generally the way i kill my (loads of) time. U should see my house! :shock:

"shock and awe"
Life is fun. Play naked with Psycho-Pixie.

"Our enemies are resourceful and innovative".
"and so are we..."
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and people"
"and neither do we"
~G.W Bush
XBL

Postby XBL » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:42 pm

Now i remember, i had a neopet once 2... Must have been 2 or 3 years ago, lol. :lol:

Hm... i used to play medal of honor: allied assault online. But now it's over ;). Don't play many (or is it much :?) pc games nemore.

On the other hand, i play many (again: is it much or many? :?) xbox games... halo, morrowind... mjam :p.

Jochem
abbeyroad

Postby abbeyroad » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:27 pm

Other games...lets see....

Diablo 2, Jedi Outcast, Starfleet Command 3, Tradewars http://www.eisonline.com http://abbeyroad.dynu.com(Still love that ol' thing... server is listed in my profile somewhere).

And I spend alot of time doing sims and RPs and such in FSF http://www.sb254.com.
The resident newbie. Accept it.
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:25 am

Anyone ever play Lineage? I used to be addicted to that (damn graphics game - a picture book compared to a novel like Cantr lol)

Just downloaded Lineage II, but it's only in Korean right now. Oh well, I prefer my addiction to Cantr now anyways.
dgalien

Postby dgalien » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:46 am

hmm ive played some online games but, since begin of summer i stopped all exept cantr.

games i played
    ultima online (~3 years.. 2 in a guild named: protectors of moonglow)
    jumpgate (beta & l8r the game: guild: myrotacol
    eve-online (only beta)
    planetarion (2 rounds)
    ferion (g8 game but cost a lot of onlinetime)
    galaxywars
    dark-galaxy
    inselkampf(new name inselmonarchie?)

hmmm.. an some other games i dont remember *g*

but. ive never played a game like cantr... only uo is like cantr but its realtime and thats not the same.. :)

[/i]

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”