Fantasy Football (NFL)

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

randognsac

Fantasy Football (NFL)

Postby randognsac » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 am

Just a shot in the dark, but does anybody play on here? If so maybe we could start a Cantr Players League. Also I am recruiting for a keeper league. We are looking for committed people that will want to be in this league for the next few years at the very least. If interested please send me a message.

This is this leagues first year and it is based on actual NFL teams. You pick a team, that is still available, and you pick two keepers, from that team, to start with.

I want committed people so only apply if you are gonna be in for the long haul. I only know the commish from playing in other fantasy leagues. From the history of those he is a pretty stand up commissioner.

The link to the league is: The New Black and Blue League http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... ueId=26693

The Commish will need to send you an invite.

Thank you.
Last edited by randognsac on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YugoStrikesBack

Re: Fantasy Football (NFL)

Postby YugoStrikesBack » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 am

I am the greatest ff player of all time. I only play yahoo though, I like to relish in all my trophies.
I did it cuz I hate you.
randognsac

Re: Fantasy Football (NFL)

Postby randognsac » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 am

I like swimming in my trophies too! My profile is the same as my name on here. Check mine out!

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”