Fifa

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Fifa

Postby Pilot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :mrgreen:
Theda
Administrator Emeritus/PD/Personnel Officer

Postby Theda » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

CAMPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES DEEEEEEL MUUUUUUUUUNDOOOOO!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides."
Indigo

Postby Indigo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Someone wrote:Being dark is an intelligent interpretation of the fabricated world, made up from our heads, there to tempt and play with us
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 pm

El pulpo tiene razón otra vez. Tz. Tz. :roll:

:)
Pretty in pink.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 am

Crap --"

I mean, congratulations :P
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Eleiris

Postby Eleiris » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am

exactly the same is true about the German national players. they had a very short time to form a team.

Well, no, that's not right. Most German players (I say most because I don't want to check) play IN Germany against and with each other. That was exactly my point.

i, personally, am not an expert for soccer, but a friend of mine pointed out that maradona sticks to an old playing style and just underrated the german team. maybe he only had in mind how they played 20 years ago.

Soccer..? Wha... What's that? Oh, you mean FOOTBALL? There were managing problems, not the ones your friend points out, though. I don't have time to discuss that with you, I don't think you'd understand.

^^ and i guess you know that story of the press conference, where maradona left, because he didn't want to sit at a table with müller, who he'd mistaken for a ball boy? that's so arrogant... if he always behaves like that, this could have been the best reason for argentina to lose.
"Pride goes before a fall."

I have no time to discuss Maradona's personality either and I think it's stupid to say that's the reason why we lost.
Anyway, Worldcup's over. Felicitaciones a los gallegos, swallowing the hate I feel for them. You're the reason I play in English!

Ok, that's DEFINITELY carried away. Hate is a big word, let's just say they annoy me. After all, my main ascendancy is from spain (the terrorist, separatist part, wiiii)
Theda
Administrator Emeritus/PD/Personnel Officer

Postby Theda » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 pm

@Eleiris:

Lo único que voy a decir, es que una persona tan cargada de odio y resentimiento como tú, me produce lástima.

PD: Espero que no te envenenes mordiéndote.
"Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides."
Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Pilot » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Igual se agradece que nos la ahorres :wink:
Eleiris

Postby Eleiris » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 pm

No era en serio, gente. Claro que eso no se nota por escrito. ¡Pero no era para ponerse así! El odio está para cosas mayores, no para el fobal. De cualquier manera, dije que sólo me molestan. ¡Y eso también es en joda! (joda: broma, scherzo, chascarrillo mañanero)

Sueño con un mundo en el que uno puede decir el más horrendo disparate y no hacerce cargo después...

...Esperen...

¡Ese mundo ya existe!

¡Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D

PD: Ahora en serio, Theda. Perdón por herir tu sensibilidad. Y gracias por los buenos deseos.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”