costumes

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

viktor

costumes

Postby viktor » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 am

well i went to a costume party on friday night
i was a bit intimidated for a moment when i was waiting for the bus because somoene did a %^@%^!@%^!@ awesome job at dressing up as hitman, it was absolutly perfect and so convincing that when i saw him i was like.."oh crap"... doesn't help that i been playin the game all week and when i play i dont leave witnesses. lol

another freakishly awesome costume, a friend of mine went as the guy from gangnam style, and it was also absolutly perfect lol

as for my costume... i cannot tell you exactly what it was because it was not a g-rated concept, all i can say is, it was a cousin to cookie monster... lol
Bowser

Re: costumes

Postby Bowser » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am

I wore a blue T shirt with the word COLLEGE on it with plaid shorts, a black wig, and a bottle of Jack
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 am

You had me with ... bottle of Jack

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 am

I was lame...my girlfriend as I went as Lois Lane and Clark Kent.
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 pm

I didn't go, but you all will be happy to know that I still dressed up. As a high school marching band member.
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 pm

I was a 1950's housewife. Spent weeks working on the dress and the petticoat and used one of my great grandma's aprons that she made around that time. :) I also practiced my pin-curling and make-up over the past few weeks. And then I helped my friend with her TARDIS dress somewhere along the way.

I'm probably going to wear it to work on Weds too, because then I can walk to Chipotle after work and get a bowl or burrito for only $2. :D
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”