Cantr-Erinnerungen

Deutschsprachiges ausserhalb-des-Charakters Disussionsforum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Ja, hab's auch gelesen. :wink:

Aber haben wir dafür nicht 'nen anderen Thread?
Pretty in pink.
Sabsi

Postby Sabsi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Die geben einem echt den Rest... so viele Ausfälle so kurz hintereinander. *g* Da müssen wir uns wohl vorerst nur mit dem Forum hier zufrieden geben.
Ronja Rotschopf

Postby Ronja Rotschopf » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm

das Dings mit dem Hammer finde ich ziemlich eklig.

Naja, dann kann ich mir für morgen abend wohl was vornehmen? Mal wieder zu einem Esperantotreffen gehen oder so?

Zumindest hab ich dann auch Zeit über Kishna zu schreiben
Sabsi

Postby Sabsi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Hm, vielleicht geht es ja sogar morgen Abend wieder, Doug meinte ja, frühestens dann. Aber wenn du gerne zu dem Esperantotreffen gehen möchtest, solltest du wirklich nicht deshalb zu Hause bleiben, wäre sicher nur enttäuschend, weil Cantr ausgerechnet dann natürlich doch noch nicht geht. ;)

Wäre aber toll, wenn du trotzdem Zeit hättest, über Kishna zu schreiben... und ja, du hattest natürlich vollkommen Recht, ich bin neugierig. *g* Aber du musst dir trotzdem keine Sorgen machen, dass ich dann nicht mehr selbst mit einem Chara nach Kishna gehen würde.
Dust Puppy

Postby Dust Puppy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Naja, dann kann ich mir für morgen abend wohl was vornehmen. Mal eine nette Brücke zum Runterspringen suchen oder so.
What doesn´t kill you prolongs the agony.
Sabsi

Postby Sabsi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Ja, aber nimm ein Bungee-Seil oder eins von diesen aufblasbaren Luftkissen der Feuerwehr mit. ;)
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Such dir eine niedrige. Oder knote dich vorher an 'nem Gummiseil fest. Man würde dich sonst hier vermissen. :wink:

edit: sorry, doppelpost ^^
Pretty in pink.
Dust Puppy

Postby Dust Puppy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Ich kann mir natürlich noch ein Seil um den Hals knoten, aber der Aufprall dürfte eigentlich genügen. Eine Bekannte von einem Bekannten hat das so gemacht, mit einem Freund zusammen. Ich brauche auch so einen Freund, dann ginge es einfacher. Aber wenigstens vermisst einen keiner, wenn man keine Freunde hat. Können wir jetzt wieder auf die Cantr-Erinnerungen zurückkommen?
Sabsi

Postby Sabsi » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

Oder noch besser... wir spielen Cantr. ;) Es geht wider Erwarten nämlich jetzt schon wieder.
Dust Puppy

Postby Dust Puppy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 am

Was? Frechheit. Wo ich mir gerade die Mühe gemacht habe, die ganzen Namen im Tagebuch meines Chars zu zensieren... :P

Das Tagebuch, gekürzt und zensiert:

Day 1541 - spawned in I.

B. tells me I can not pick things up for the first two days or so, but I can get food in the HQ. I wonder if I can just storm in and ask for food? Seems a bit rude to me. Probably I better knock first.

Nobody answers. Knock again and go in.

B. gives me some food, seems to be a very nice person. But I can´t go on begging, can I? I should be able to fend for myself...

Day 1542 - started to work on a stone hammer with B. Hope I don´t mess it up, never did something like this. W. also seems to be very friendly.

Asked W. if he is one of the town leaders. He said yes but I shouldn´t say that too loud, wonder what that means. Just a joke, probably.

I´m a citizen of I. now! Yay!

Met Y. She is very nice indeed! Said she "likes the new guy"...

There are two corpses lying around. A man in his sixties and a woman in her twenties. The female looks like she died from a heart attack or something and it seems she has been lying here for a year. Shocking! Does nobody bother to bury the dead around here?
I wonder what happened to those poor people, especially to the woman. When I look at her (no, I´m not looking at her, it would make me sick to be honest) I fell like finding out what happened to her, maybe revenge her death or something. But that´s just me being romantic (and a bit weak in the head, come on, get a grip on yourself...).

W. and another man warned me about dangerous scarabs. Can´t believe these little animals can be dangerous, are they having me on? I must go and find out some day... but probably not before I have some protection.

I wish I had some clothes. On the other hand, Y. said, that I "look good in what I´m not wearing", but she probably only tried to make me less embarassed about my nakedness...

The work on the hammer makes progress, although I´m not very skilled. Must practice more.

B. just left and W. grinned and said "Oh good, she finally left. Now I can get these things started."
It isn´t exactly rude, but I don´t think it´s a proper thing to say about your fiancee - and behind her back, mind you. But surely W. didn´t mean any harm, he´s too friendly for that.

Day 1543 - I´m helping W. with making silk slippers now. Unfortunately I don´t have a needle, I hope someone will lend me one or I´ll look like a complete fool trying to sew with my fingers...

I better make myself a bone needle. Should be able to sew something with it, even if it is only bone, not steel.

Day 1545 - bone needle is done! Let´s see if I can work with it too...

I ate all my food. Should I ask for more? Don´t want to be annoying by begging all the time. I´ll wait - I´m not very hungry yet, maybe I can get some food after I´ve helped finish these silly silk slippers.

Day 1546 - I´m hungry.

They´re trying to scare me again with their stories about scarabs. But they´re a nice bunch of people all the same...

Day 1547 - Just tried to catch one of these scarabs. It escaped me, but I think I do have a talent for hunting.

Day 1555 - Killed a scarab with my knife. That wasn´t that hard after all! Got 182 grams of shell from it.

Day 1683 - The house is finished! I was allowed to be the first to start my own stone extension in it. W. gave me over 2000 grams of stone, so I only have to dig about 8000 grams, wich will take half a year maybe, and another twelve days or so for building the extension...

Day 1688 - I´m glad I have my fur clothes, it´s colder here than in S., but working hard helps a lot too. I start to feel like I´ve never been away, it´s so good to be back home!

Day 1692 - S. and me are half done with my room, he is really a great help.

Day 1699 - I´m sure I´ll finish the lock of my room today. This means I´ll have my own home ready before the new century starts!
S. has W.´s pickaxe now and makes good progress, he gave me two days off for making my lock and some urgent repairs - in fact he only asked me to help him build after he´s done digging stone, but he helped me so much, I won´t let him work alone for more than these two days.

When I entered my room for the first time, I tingled all over... and I thought "this is my own, I made it myself and it´s bigger than anything I ever made". I wonder if it stays that way or if I´ll walk in and out of my home like I walk in and out of other buildings without thinking anything about it.

Days 1703 - Wow! I´m still too excited to believe what happened! W. gave me a brand new steel sabre and said: "That's for you. I'd like you to be our top guard here, if you would. You're more active than most, and been here quite a while now."
(If that doesn´t impress A., nothing will!)
I´m so happy, I´ll have the honour to defend our good old town in times of need... and how many scarabs will I cut in half with this wonderful blade!

Day 1709 - I´m a guard but I don´t have much to do, at least no guard-related work (I´m digging stone now). The only potential troublemakers are peaceful, J. is digging stone for his room (he actually asked me to give him 15000 grams of stone. What was he thinking? I´m not digging 15000 grams of stone for a thief as long as there are other people who need my help more than him, and besides he only needed 10000 grams anyway. What a moron.) and F. stands around idly. Thanks to my wonderful steel sabre I protect the town from the evil scarabs much better than before. I remember that once I planned to open a business selling chitin shields... now I´m giving away the chitin for free.

Day 1726 - I felt a bit faint yesterday, I don´t know what it means. I went outside for a breath of fresh air and a bite to eat because I didn´t know what was happening to me. I must have looked quite ill too, W. just came into my room (he even forgot to knock, he was so worried - it´s good to have good friends!) and said Y. was worried because I was so pale, and he asked if I was alright. I said I´d be alright (but to tell the truth I don´t know, I still feel a bit weak.) I never had this before, I hope I´m not sick. Soon my fur rug will be finished, maybe a little rest will do me good...

Day 1736 - I´m better, but also completely confused. R. and W. were the best friends when R. was here, then R. left on a boat with a naked girl who looked like a newspawn (for a picnic... whatever that means...) and shortly before R. returned, B. told us that R. once tried to kill W.. I really should take the time to read all these historical notes in the HQ...

Day 1740 - Guard duty! The young man who came from N. and then stood around a long time without moving or saying anything suddenly woke up and hit W. with his fist. He didn´t hurt W., but my sabre cut rather deeply into his shoulder. He didn´t have any shield or weapon, not even clothes, so I felt rather bad about wounding him, but I´m a guard and can´t let anyone get away with attacking others. The criminal still didn´t talk, but several others hit him until he was more than half dead, and Y. said that maybe he wanted to die. It´s the most likely explanation I can think of, because this attack really doesn´t make any sense. I hope the young man will break his silence and explain his deed, because if he doesn´t he´ll be dead tomorrow and then we´ll never know what was going on in his head.

Day 1741 Late at night: The criminal went into the HQ, probably stealing things, then came out, attacked some people and ran. Several citizens went after him and so did I. The criminal asked us to "Attack and finish the job." so I killed him.

Day 1948 - A. is dead. She had a heart attack. It seems as if all my old friends are dying. I´m glad B. is here, at least one familiar face...
A. dropped some notes from which I learned a bit about her life... and will learn more, as I was not able to read much yet, I´m afraid I´ll start to cry and that´s not what a guard should do.

The funeral:

1948-1.04: C. and I carried the dead body of A. from the Community Building to I.

1948-1.20: I left the Community Building and entered I., where I saw 8 people.

1948-1.21: I said: "A. passed away. She... she had a heart attack."

1948-1.21: I took the hemp hat off the dead woman and placed a daisy in her hair.

1948-1.21: I took the hemp work gloves off her hands and folded her arms over her chest.

1948-1.21: I took her sandals off and smoothed her dress before lowering her into her grave.

1948-1.21: I played a mournful melody on my brand new Guitar.

1948-2.13: J. U. played some music on his brand new wooden flute.

1948-3.04: I finished burying A.

1948-3.09: Ch. lowered her head in reverence.

Day 1968 - This is getting weirder and weirder still. Instead of helping me with his experience as a guard as I hoped, M. kept yelling at me because he had already made up his mind about the case and expects me to do as he says without knowing who is innocent and who isn´t. S. confirmed Be.´s story, with the only difference that she claims to have been forced to participate in the murder. All I want is some answers, to find out whether she is a dangerous murderess or only a woman who doesn´t mind sailing with a murderer as long as he helps her on her search for O. It´s not as if I asked for some huge proof which takes years to get. I only want a few simple answers, if M. is so sure that they are innocent, what is he so angry about? I made the mistake of letting H. go because I didn´t have enough information about him, and thought I could get the information first and then get H. if he´s guilty, and M. rightly said that I did wrong. But still he wants me to release H.´s friends without having enough information about them. It doesn´t make sense. He reminds me of Captain E., who was more interested in making people do her bidding than in the matter she was arguing about.

This is getting bad. I´ve locked myself in the Community Building and sent a radio message to N., I need advice and they need to be warned about H. I don´t know what to do now. I can´t investigate Sa. and Ja.´s case as quickly as I would wish with M. going berserk outside because I prefer to think for myself. I can´t release two possibly dangerous people, one of them psychically more than labile.
Be. only flirted with me to get me to help her, that´s bad news, but what is worse she didn´t lie either. There really was kidnapping and murder. And I can´t even clear up the matter because of M. He wants me to release them, but because of him I can´t get the information I need in order to justify releasing them. My head is spinning. Be. doesn´t like me, M. doesn´t help me, W. doesn´t come back. Why is everything going wrong? Maybe I should just let M. kill me. But what will become of the town? Is there anyone I could give the keys to? Who is awake enough to make sure everybody has enough food? Jo.? Would be dead already if I didn´t feed him. S.? Sleeps most of the time. J.? He´s alright but sleepy too. N.? Sleepy. C.? Sailing away soon. Ch.? Sleeps for years. What shall I do? What shall I do?

I gave all the important keys to C., I hope he´ll be alright. I must find help,
someone who knows what to do. Maybe B. can help. Or W. W. must come back.
I must find W.

Day 1993 - I reached a town but haven´t found W. I dropped all my food and will only eat a bit once in a while, I can´t stop to find food so what I have has to last quite a while. I hope C. feeds my friends back home. I hope he didn´t just fall asleep or sail away with all the keys, leaving them to starve. I hope M. didn´t kill everybody. I must find W. I must find W.!

Sweet walls of the X building! I wish I could stay here without worrying about I.

Day 2030 - L. just came in and sent a message over the radio. I hope this will be the downfall of M. And I will do everything to help bring him down, that´s for sure! Freedom for I.!

Day 2095 - M.´s ship is approaching the town, L. locked us all in for safety. But I need to get out there and fight! I can´t let M. get away, and if it´s my death.

Day 2104 - All hope is lost. L. is not going to stop the pirates. He allowed them to sail away, and everyone who was willing to fight was locked up until it was too late. When I asked him about it, L. told me as long as the pirates leave him alone he doesn´t care how many other towns they´ll attack, how many people will suffer. Of course he didn´t put it that way but that´s what his words really meant. I´ll have to face M. alone, and there´s no chance to survive. But there´s nothing else I could do. I´m changing the name of my vessel, as I´ll most likely attack - and die - standing on my boat.

Day 2108 - M.´s ship is approaching. This may be the last chance to fight him.

(The diary ends here. The last pages are soaked with blood.)
Ronja Rotschopf

Postby Ronja Rotschopf » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

meine Güte, das ist aber eine tragische Geschichte

danke für die Mühe, die du dir gemacht hast. Ich finde, es hat sich gelohnt :-)
Ronja Rotschopf

Kishnakotis

Postby Ronja Rotschopf » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:28 pm

iwas ich über Kishnakotis weiß:
ch schreibe das mal so, als hätte mein Charakter Tagebuch geschrieben und nehme mir Seko als Vorbild
die zeitliche Reihenfolge dürfte etwas durcheinandergekommen sein

bin gerade auf dem Weg nach Kishnakotis. Will dort arbeiten. Vielleicht gäbe es noch eine andere Möglichkeit unseren Freund zu retten, aber erstens hat SIE es versprochen und zweitens fühle ich mich auch verantwortlich. Natürlich wäre auch ohne mein Zutun alles so gekommen, wie es nun geschehen ist. Aber ich war eben dabei.
Ich bin nervös und aufgeregt und gespannt, was mich in Kishnakotis erwartet.

Viele unbekannte Gesicher. Und die paar, die ich kenne, hatte ich in früheren Begegnungen als potentielle Feinde eingeschätzt. Na gut, ich kratze mal meine wenigen Spanischkenntnisse zusammen und stelle mich vor und sage, dass ich zu den beiden anderen gehöre. Wenn sie mich angreifen sollten, kann ich immer noch fliehen. Heilmittel habe ich ja zum Glück dabei. Ich werde aber vorsichtshalber noch nicht aussteigen. Nicht, dass sie mich verschleppen und einsperren.

Nichts passiert? Also ewig will ich hier eigentlich auch nicht warten. Ich bin ja hier zum Arbeiten. Ich steige aus... Meine Güte sind das viele Leute hier, und so viele Gebäude. Viele haben sogar deutsche Namen auf den Schildern und spanische Schilder darunterhängen. Und interessante Projekte haben die hier. Und Maschinen... Da werde ich wohl jetzt einfach mal irgendwo mitarbeiten. Am besten bei etwas relativ harmlosen.

Jetzt hat mir einer verraten, wer hier die Chefin ist. Wenig später begrüßt sie mich und fordert mich auf ihr zu folgen. Sie wirkt sehr freundlich. Trotzdem, ich finde das gefährlich... Trotzdem wage ich es. Hier sind noch mehrere Leute. Ich werde vorgestellt, als Niederländer. Ich sehe gerade keinen Grund, das richtigzustellen. Ich schau mir mal an, was sie hier so machen - es scheint ein Arbeitsraum zu sein, vielleicht eine Schmiede. Die meisten Projekte, die es hier so gibt, liegen meinen Fähigkeiten nicht. Das war mir hier am meisten liegt, ist das Herstellen von Eisenschilden. Ausgerechnet...

Ich arbeite so vor mich hin, beobachte die Leute, versuche meist vergeblich zu verstehen, worum es in ihren Gesprächen geht.

Einer hat mal versucht, mich etwas zu fragen, hat dann sogar ein paar niederländische Brocken ausprobiert. So ein Unsinn. Ich hab ihm dann flüsternd verraten, dass ich deutsch spreche und prompt hat er es mit deutschen Brocken versucht. Hat aber alles keinen Sinn ergeben. Er hat eine Weile nicht lockergelassen, aber ich hab ihn dann einfach ignoriert. Ist ja auch verdächtig, wenn wir hier die ganze Zeit miteinander flüstern.

Ein paar Radionachrichten wurden hier auch empfangen und gesendet. Dabei schien es um Handel zu gehen. Viel habe ich nicht verstanden - mal wieder - aber ich fand das trotzdem hochinteressant.

Die Leute, die hier so ein- und ausgehen sind alle echt gut bewaffnet und haben jede Menge andere tolle Sachen bei sich.

Hatte ich schon erwähnt, dass ich meine eigene Waffe vorsichtshalber im Fahrzeug gelassen hatte? Ich wollte ihnen nicht gefährlich erscheinen und sie zu irgendetwas provozieren, was mir hätte schaden können. Von Zeit zu Zeit habe ich das Gebäude verlassen und kontrolliert ob auch niemand versucht mein Fahrzeug aufzubrechen. Hat zum Glück niemand versucht. Meine Waffe steckt inzwischen in einem Reparaturprojekt. Dadurch kann sie nicht einfach so mitgenommen werden und außerdem erspart es mir auch Reparaturzeit, wenn ich sie dann irgendwann wieder benutzen will.

Ich habe der Chefin des Ortes einen Zettel für die Geisel gegeben. Sie hat aber nicht darauf reagiert und ist auch tagelang nicht in einen anderen Raum oder nach draußen gegangen. Ich hatte extra nicht viel auf den Zettel geschrieben. Nur, dass ich da bin und helfe. Selbst wenn die Chefin das nicht versteht, muss ihr doch klar sein, dass das kein Schlachtplan ist? Ich mache mir Sorgen, dass er den Lebensmut verliert, wenn er nicht erfährt, dass noch jemand da ist. Aber vielleicht ist er ja auch schon tot und die Chefin sieht deshalb keinen Grund den Zettel weiterzugeben? Ich trau mich aber auch nicht nachzufragen.

Heute ist eine ganz Neue hier ins Gebäude gekommen. Da habe ich zum ersten Mal auch den Nachnamen des einen gehört, den ich zuvor als potentiellen Feind eingestuft hatte. Moment mal. Den Namen kenne ich doch. Ich habe zuvor schon zwei seiner Brüder getroffen. Natürlich nur flüchtig, aber dem einen Bruder hatte ich sogar mal beim Gesteinsabbau geholfen. Mit dem dritten Bruder habe ich jetzt sogar mal eine kleine Unterhaltung gewagt. Er hat mich gefragt, warum ich hier bin. Ich habe mit sicher ganz schrecklichem Kauderwelsch und mithilfe der Hände versucht ganz grob meine Lebensgeschichte zu erzählen. Möglicherweise hat er ja von mir vorher auch schon mal gehört gehabt?

Irgendwann hat mir die Chefin dann mal Gänseblümchen geschenkt, damit ich mir daraus einen Kranz flechten kann. Wenn ich mir nicht solche Sorgen gemacht hätte, hätte ich mich inzwischen sogar fast wohlfühlen können. Ich habe dann wegen der Neuen, die mithilfe eines Wörterbuches niederländisch sprechen wollte, nochmal allen gesagt, dass ich deutsch spreche. Die Leute sind unverändert freundlich geblieben. Die Neue hat dann nochmal auf eine sehr alberne Weise versucht deutsch zu sprechen. Ich war ein bisschen beleidigt, habe aber nichts gesagt. Mein Spanisch ist inzwischen immerhin besser als das, was hier in den Wörterbüchern so drinsteht, aber für richtige Unterhaltungen reicht es immer noch nicht. Und auch ich musste ja irgendwann anfangen zu lernen.

An einem Tag hatte dann die Chefin Geburtstag. Da sie immer sehr freundlich zu mir war, hab ich ihr gratuliert und ihr ein Kupferarmband geschenkt. Ich glaube, sie hat sich gefreut

Irgendwann kam dann SIE wieder, hat wild gestikuliert und irgendwie die Chefin dazu gebracht, die Geisel freizulassen. Ich habe IHR dann geholfen, den nun Befreiten erst aus dem Gebäude ins Freie und dann ins Gefährt zu schleppen. SIE wollte, dass ich den Ort ebenfalls verlasse. Ich hätte eigentlich auch echt gern gewollt, aber ich hatte immer noch dieses verdammte Pflichtgefühl.

Ein paar Tage später waren dann aber alle Projekte, die mir lagen und eins mit dem ich mich echt gequält habe, beendet. Da bin ich dann doch gegangen. Hab mich kurz verabschiedet, noch eine Weile gewartet, ob jemand versucht mich aufzuhalten, was nicht der Fall war, und dann bin ich gefahren.

Auch im Nachhinein betrachtet, weiß ich nicht, was ich von diesem Ort halten soll. Es leben dort unglaublich viele fleißige, aktive und ausgesprochen freundliche Menschen. Aus meiner Sicht würde ich sagen, dass sie verdientermaßen wohlhabend sind. Nicht nur wegen der extrem guten Lage und den vor Ort vorhandenen Rohstoffen, sondern auch durch kluge Aufgabenverteilung, Zusammenarbeit und regen Handel. Teilweise war ich schon echt neidisch, was die so alles hatten.
Mein persönliches Problem: Ich habe eben auch schon so meine Erfahrungen gemacht. Und es fällt mir schwer, Leuten zu vertrauen, die Eisenschilde, Stahlwaffen und Heilmittel in Massen produzieren.
Ich hoffe sehr, dass NIEMALS auch nur einer aus Kishnakotis in meine Heimat kommt und möglicherweise Gefallen daran findet...

Dust Puppy

Postby Dust Puppy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Last edited by Dust Puppy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronja Rotschopf

Postby Ronja Rotschopf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 pm

meinst du, ob deutsche Seefahrer von deutschen Küstenstadtbewohnern ignoriert werden?

mir ist leider kein Ort bekannt, wo so etwas auch nur theoretisch möglich wäre. Aber mir wurde ja schon gesagt, dass ich zu inselbezogen denke ;-)
Dust Puppy

Postby Dust Puppy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Last edited by Dust Puppy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Deutsche Spieler (German)”