Saying Goodbye

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

cutecuddlydirewolf

Saying Goodbye

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:16 am

I've been playing Cantr II for around three years now, and I have to say, it's been an amazing experience. I've built up characters and watched them grow, watch them shape their environments and vice versa.
But I've found that I don't have the time, the motivation to log in anymore. I'll likely allow my remaining characters to just wither away and die in their own time... I'm sorry to those of you who had hoped they would wake, but I think that's no longer a possibility.
It's time for me to say goodbye.
Thank you, all of you, for roleplaying with my characters and becoming involved with them. This is a fantastic community, and while I hate to leave it, I think it's time.
Goodbye, and I wish you all the best of luck!
Mafia Salad

Re: Saying Goodbye

Postby Mafia Salad » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:14 am

Bye. I'd love to say what a great player you were and all that, but I have no idea who you played, so it would all be a lie. Enjoy real life with it's glowing blue sky and dogs and other pleasures found outside of the green. *he smiles*
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 am

Bye cutecuddly. You made some awesome artwork. I don't know who all you played either. I have a few guesses but I'll wait to say anything in case you decide to reveal them. Enjoy your free time however you choose to spend it.
MonkeyPants4736

Postby MonkeyPants4736 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:46 am

Of the few chars of yours I knew, each was so different from each other and each was very interesting to RP with. It was great playing with you. One of mine loved to fight with one of yours, usually for fun. Another of mine would have sold her soul to make sure one of yours was always okay. Another of mine found yours a ready compatriot when special types of payments were needed.
Take care.
Ahrta

Postby Ahrta » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:48 am

I am fairly certain I know at least one of your characters, ....and if I am right one of my characters will be heartbroken
MattWithoos

Postby MattWithoos » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:51 am

I guessed who you played recently, based on your artwork. Like Millhouse I won't say anything unless you do, but I played Caleb (as you might've seen in the Dead Characters thread). Hit me up if you want to... debrief on it all.

If you are who I think you are, I loved playing with you. Especially at the beginning. There was such a richness and vibrancy to your style, it was warming and alluring. Hard to put into words but you really painted a wonderful picture of your character, embodying them perfectly. Their story arch was very smooth and kept me hooked.

Shame you're going but if you are who I think you were, I saw it coming.

Happy to finally have the opportunity to chat, sad that you're leaving. So, here you go: :cry: :) :cry: :D
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:21 am

The ones I knew are unique and you seemed to make the effort to keep them in character all the time; and some of those times were a bit challenging.

I hope you find what you are looking for in life and stop by if you can, just to rile up the old gang again.

Really,

Be very well.
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:44 pm

I hope the char I'm waiting to wake up isn't one of yours. And see you later! I know it's not a goodbye forever. :cry:
nateflory

Postby nateflory » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:55 pm

You will be missed ,[CharName Redacted], indeed.
And while another [ProjectName Redacted], godspeed,
A third, I knew, based who "I am..."
but all will be quite missed, I plan.

The hardest though, will [CharName Redacted] to find,
Without [CharName Redacted], hope in his mind.
But do not worry, do not fret,
to you, OOCly, There's adventure yet!!

I have come and gone for years, and know the feeling, of "meh, Life Happens" .. and in the greater scheme, Life always takes priority!
I wish you well! Our characters will miss yours terribly, yet the Stories still live on.

Blessings. :D
---------------------------------
"Nature may reach the same result in many ways." - Nikola Tesla
"Dare to be naïve". - "Unity is plural and, at minimum, is two." - Bucky Fuller
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:20 am

Thanks for playing along with my characters, as you have.
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “General Discussion”