Every one thinks we’re (siblings), but it’s not as simple as that.

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Marian

Re: Every one thinks we’re (siblings), but it’s not as simple as that.

Postby Marian » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:44 am

hyrle wrote:These two are examples of characters that I felt challenged social norms and created conflict without resorting to violence and theft. I personally liked that aspect of some of his characters, but FWIW I realize others may disagree. I just felt like expressing my opinion.

:lol:
iavatus

Postby iavatus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:44 am

Thank you, one and all. Again, for your words, for the fun we shared, for the stories we made. Some of those stories had to have a butt, and sometimes that was me. Butt, not often :3

It's been a privilege, and certainly a springboard for some ideas and theories. As a society simulator, there's been levels and levels above and beyond, what I could've ever anticipated. And each one has been immensely intriguing, like a puzzlebox in another language.

As they would say, do and feel

Steve "Sodding" Snail wrote: Cheerio, chaps, chapettes, stats and statues! Ken yer savvy self, spend the clockwise wisely and spin off to angles unknown #spins the wheel, makes it live again towards his own sunset#

Lion wrote: *hoiks a sheep up into the air, until it's a twinkle in the sky, to fall down on...

Jack wrote:*... who proceeds to ride it off into the distance, holding hand out for a highfive from ...*

Claire wrote:*who looks up from the radio parts, mutters and murmurs, flickering over a heat map of Cantr isle marked Troubles for Troubles

Lolz wrote:<she sketches the madcappery, probably a feast of cats all clambering over each other>

Bjorn wrote:*he nods, and mutters Bjorn a few times*

Kerrigan and Withersnull wrote:*finally, these two opposites stare and scratch. One dislodging straw, the other a blur of movement

And to all those characters, and the players behind, love you all, in their/my/our own way.

-iavatus
Shaudawn

Postby Shaudawn » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:38 am

:cry:

Shaudawn never fully trusted Lion, but the writer loved the sheep tossing and other jokes.

And Bjorn was awesome. Kept my character from dying off.
--Shaudawn

"We all know that art is not the truth, art is a lie that makes us realize the truth." --Picasso

"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. " --M. Atwood

Return to “General Discussion”