Character description stats to roll

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Character description stats to roll

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 pm

You can use a dice rolling program found on some website (there are several available). Most of these are 1d6 but some are not.

Color season

Roll 1d6 for main characteristic, then roll for eye and hair color and decide skin color based on the combination of eye and hair color.

Color seasons information is from this address:

http://www.thechicfashionista.com/seaso ... sis-2.html

1. Deep winter or autumn

Eyes:
1 black
2 black-brown
3 dark auburn
4 brown
5 dark green or blue
6 dark hazel

Hair:
1 black
2 black-brown
3 chestnut brown
4 medium brown
5 dark auburn
6 salt-and-pepper - winter

If the base color is cold then winter, if warm then autumn.

2. Light summer or spring

Eyes:
1 light blue
2 light green
3 medium blue
4 medium green
5 light hazel
6 pale brown

Hair:
1 light ash blonde
2 medium ash blonde
3 golden blonde
4 light auburn - spring

If the base color is cold then summer, if warm then spring.

3. Soft summer or autumn

Eyes:
1 brown
2 hazel
3 gray green
4 blue grey
5 clear blue
6 multicolored

Hair:
1 mousy
2 strawberry blonde
3 medium brown
4 light brown
5 soft auburn
6 ash brown

If the base color is cold then summer, if warm then autumn.

4. Clear spring or winter

Eyes:
1 clear blue
2 turquoise
3 clear green
4 emerald
5 amber
6 topaz

Hair:
1 black
2 black-brown
3 medium brown
4 dark brown
5 golden blonde or golden white blonde
6 red

If the base color is more cold then winter, if warm then spring.

5. Warm spring or autumn

Eyes:
1 brown
2 olive green
3 dark hazel
4 medium hazel
5 light hazel
6 blue

Hair:
1 light golden brown
2 medium or deep golden brown
3 medium chestnut
4 coppery red
5 auburn
6 strawberry blonde

If the coloring is medium then autumn, if light then spring.

6. Cool summer or winter

Eyes:
1 gray-blue
2 hazel
3 softened blue
4 violet
5 soft dark brown
6 charcoal

Hair:
1-2 ashy medium dark
3-4 silver blonde
5 ashy red
6 gray

If the coloring is medium, then summer, if dark then winter.

You can also choose a fantasy eye or hair color from the palettes of the selected season. If going for heterochromia, roll twice in the same season palette.

Hair length

1 Start out bald
2 Start out with short hair
3 Start out with medium hair
4 Start out with shoulder length hair
5 Start out with long hair
6 Start out with exeptionally long hair

Hair growth rate
1 Never grow
2 Very slowly
3 Rather slowly
4 Require a haircut every ten days or change length in description
5 Require a haircut every five days or change length in description
6 Extreme - have hair growth that's totally out of control, like Rapunzel

Height

You can choose to roll in your selected gender category or in the gender neutral category that has only words instead of ranges.

Gender-neutral
1 Very short/dwarf
2 Short
3 Shorter than average
4 Medium
5 Taller than average
6 Very tall

Female
1 Dwarf - 4'9" or less
2 Short - 4'10" to 5'2"
3 Average - 5'3" to 5'5"
4 Taller than average - 5'6 to 5'8"
5 Tall - 5'9" to 6'0"
6 Very tall - 6'1" or more

Male
1 Dwarf - 4'9" or less
2 Short - 4'10" to 5'4"
3 Shorter than average 5'5" to 5'8"
4 Average - 5'9" to 5'11"
5 Tall - 6'0" to 6'4"
6 Very tall - 6'5" or more

Beauty

1 Eerily symmetric face
2 Beautiful/Handsome
3 Average looking
4 Unusual looking - have at least one feature that stands out
5 Ugly
6 Disfigured

Nose
1 Small
2 Upturned
3 Average
4 Hawkish
5 Big
6 Unusual in shape (for example Jewish, asymmetric, etc)

Mouth

1 Narrow lips
2 No cupid's bow or it's weakly defined
3 Disproportionally small or big
4 Lopsided smile
5 Full lips
6 Very plump lips

Ears

1 Detached earlobe
2 Attached earlobe
3 Big ears
4 Ears that stick out
5 Slightly pointed ears
6 Deformed ear(s)

Face shape

1 Round
2 Oval
3 Oblong
4 Heart-shaped
5 Rectangular
6 Square
7 Inverted triangle (V-triangle)
8 Diamond
9 Triangular (A-triangle)
10 Pear

Teeth

1 Perfect teeth - if you roll this, get a toothbrush to keep it up
2 Overbite
3 Underbite
4 Crooked teeth
5 Yellow teeth
6 Rotten teeth

Spawnmarks and moles

1 A beauty spot in a visible body part of your choice
2 A beauty spot or constellation that is shaped like something
3 Countless of spawnmarks
4 A mole in a visible body part of your choice, bonus points if it's hairy
5 Large strawberry blotch
6 Large skin discoloration

Body build

You find out strength and fighting skill discreetly based on dragging yourself after spawning and alter the body type based on those.

1 Very fast metabolism. Might look like a heroin addict or anorexic. Might skip meals and/or only to eat the minimum they need to stay alive. Alternatively they eat normally but still look like they're starving themselves.
2 Fast metabolism. Moderately skinny. If stronger than average, more sinewy than muscular. If MSTA, they might look like if they were in real life and someone tried to take a blood test, the needle would break.
3 Average metabolism. Slim to average build.
4 Average metabolism. Average to slightly sturdy build. If stronger than average, likely to have muscles that stand out.
5 Slow metabolism. Rotund/sturdy build. If stronger than average, clearly defined muscles surrounded by a medium layer of fat.
6 Very slow metabolism: Tends to gain weight easily. If stronger than average, looks something like a sumo wrestler. If weaker than average, looks pudgy like a giant baby. Likely to eat their stomach full when ever they can.

Breast size for women:

1 Flat-chested or AA
2 A-cup
3 B-cup
4 C-cup
5 D-cup
6 DD or bigger

The you know what size, for men:
Don't roll if you're offended by this kind of stuff.
Based on http://www.huffingtonpost.com/floyd-ell ... 54842.html

Roll a 1d100

1: 4 inches or less
2 to 14: less than 5 inches but more than 4
15 to 55: 5 inches
56 to 91: 6 inches
92 to 99: 7 inches
100: 8 inches or more

Disclaimer: It's probably best to keep this information for private encounters.

Random handicaps/special features

These are in no particular order. Roll again if you don't like what you get or if you already know someone who has the same condition nearby.

1 Afraid of a certain terrain type that's opposite to where they spawned: For example if they were spawned in a forest, they might be afraid of open skies, or if they were spawned in the desert, they might be afraid of trees. Alternatively for extra challenge, be afraid of the terrain type where you spawned.
2 Seasonal allergies. They get runny nose and sneezes in the spring.
3 Allergic to fish: Get a rash if you touch it/someone slaps you with a cod. In extreme cases, get respiratory symptoms when you see fish anywhere in the objects or events page.
4 Autism spectrum disorder. Research it first if you're going to do it.
5 Vegetarian: refuse to eat meat and fish. May optionally extend to eggs and milk.
6 Vegan: refuse to eat and use any animal products, including bone knives and beeswax. This obviously doesn't work on primitive islands.
7 Carnivore: refuse to eat any plant based foods.
8 Ambiguous gender: describe the character so that it's hard to tell if they're male or female, or send mixed messages.
9 Transgender: Research it first if you're going to do it.
10 Cross-dresser: the character doesn't want to be the opposite sex but gets pleasure from dressing up in the opposite gender's clothes. For extra challenge, have them dress up only in private in the beginning, and be secretive about buying the clothes. ("These are for a friend of mine. Yes, she's 6'2" and sturdy.")
11 Schizophrenia: hear voices and/or see things, be convinced somebody is stalking you. Have lucid periods to balance things out.
12 Material fetish: for example towards fur, feathers, leather, rubber or dung. Extra points for trying to touch items of target material while they're worn by a stranger. Double points if your character manages to do this so subtly that the target doesn't notice.
13 Sickly: Rp a recurring illness that may manifest itself in fever/sneezing/coughing/vomiting.
14 Sleepwalker: extra points if you manage to rp it without using the words "walking in one's sleep". See how long you can go at it before people figure it out.
15 Celiac disease: Get ill if having consumed food that contains gluten (found in wheat, rye and barley, but apparently not sorghum) or has been stored in the same container as these products. Have symptoms continue for half a year after exposure.
16 Cold sensitive: insist that you're freezing if it's winter or late autumn/early spring and your character doesn't have suitable clothes. Hide in buildings -- the first room might not be warm enough if there's no fire.
17 Hot-blooded: Insist on going shirtless even in the winter. Rp your body steaming in the cold. Go naked in the summer. Complain it's too hot.
18 Asthmatic: Have your airways swell up due to random irritants such as dust, smoke, flying sand etc.
19 Epileptic: Have seizures, and also smaller episodes where you're out of it and might for example conduct simple trades that you wouldn't normally do.
20 Addicted to fashion: Use less than optimal weapons/shields/tools for style, for example bronze tools, rapiers or feathered bone shields. Extra points for refusing to carry a shield at all because it would ruin your style. This obviously doesn't work in locations infested with deadly animals. Refuse to wear hides or alternatively make hide clothes fashionable with custom descriptions.
21 Drunk and disorderly: Have your character get violent when he or she has consumed alcohol. Insist that "it won't happen again, I swear". Drink repeatedly.
22 Drunk (or otherwise reckless) driver: Attack people on the road and rp it as a traffic accident. Attack yourself as well for good measure. Take the engine apart and reinstall it for simulated repairs. You might also buy window glass/steel/iron/aluminum for simulated repairs.
23 Slow vehicle taxi driver: Get a longboat, optionally rig it with sails and offer people rides. Alternatively: do the same with a rickshaw. Refuse to upgrade into something better, even if you could. Extra points for keeping things interesting during the slow ride.
24 Afraid of the dark: Refuse to go into buildings that don't have windows, unless holding a lit candle or there being a lit fireplace in the room. Optionally pick certain hours of the day that you see as dark, and be very afraid if there's not a fire about.
25 Hygiene freak: Freak out if there are materials stored in a container that shouldn't touch in real life (particularly dung, oil, petrol, biofuel vs foodstuff). Insist that dragging food is unsanitary. Refuse to eat food that has been on the ground/floor, as far as you've seen. Insist on using soap regularly. Carry a toothbrush. Discard it when it gets often-used.
26 Club-footed: Reduce your speed when traveling on foot. Pause for a minimum of one Cantr minute between entering rooms/buildings. Be consistent about this, even if being chased by someone with a crossbow.
27 Extra digits/Missing digits: This probably won't affect anything but will make for an interesting character description. In the case of extra digits, require customized shoes/gloves.
28 Hearing impaired: Only hear things when people raise their voices. Mishear things and repeat what you think you heard.
29 Visually impaired: Require glasses. For extra points, accidentally drop your glasses and require assistance finding them.
30 Afraid of vehicles: This might work best on a primitive island. Refuse to enter vehicles, at least if they're going to move faster than walking speed. Freak out if they do.
31 Addicted to tattoos/piercings: Insist on getting new ones every once in a while.
32 Altruist: Insist on putting others on first place. Only keep for yourself what you absolutely need to survive. Work on other people's projects without asking to get paid. Donate to the poor.
33 Blind in one eye: Choose to ignore certain soundless visual events that happen outside your field of vision.
34 Tabula rasa: Don't know anything at spawning, learn everything in-game. Extra points for only using words you have heard in character, although as the vocabulary grows, it might be hard to remember which ones you have or haven't heard.
35 Albinism: Cancels out the coloring either completely or partially.
36 Reckless: Will take risks your other characters wouldn't.
37 Mute: Either partially or fully, due to brain damage, vocal cord damage or psychological reasons.
38 Uncaring: Either doesn't care about other people's feelings, their lives, or both.
39 Technophobe: Hates radios/other technology.
40 Animal lover: Would never hurt an animal or eat their meat.
41 Speech impediment: For example a stutter or a lisp.
42 Quick-tempered
43 Ataxia: Lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements.
44 Disloyal
45 Anxiety disorder

If you come up with new ones, you can post in this topic, and I'll add them to the list if I like them.

My test run:

Color season: 2 - light summer or spring
Eyes: 1 - light blue
Hair: (1d4) 2 - medium ash blonde
Based on the colors, I assume this character is a light summer and has fair skin with a pink undertone.
Hair length: 6 - starts with exceptionally long hair
Hair growth rate: 6 - extreme - well, this just got interesting!
Based on the hair growth rate, I'm going to assume my character is female and roll in the female category for height.
Height: 2 - short. To get exact height, I'll roll 1d10 and divide by two. 7/2=3.5 That makes her 5'0" and a half inches.
Beauty: 5 - ugly. So she's got hair like Rapunzel but an ugly face. Maybe the hair should also be ugly to match. Alternatively the hair could be beautiful to distract people from behind.
Nose: 2 - upturned. Since she's ugly, the nose probably looks like a pig's snout.
Mouth: 3 - average - compared to the rest of her face, it might be the only thing that doesn't stand out.
Teeth: 4 - crooked - That could be expected.
Spawnmarks and moles: 4 - a mole. Since she's ugly, I'd place it on the nose.
Body build: 1 - very skinny
Rolling 1d34 for special handicap: 14 - sleepwalker

It would be interesting to see someone else's test run.
Last edited by SekoETC on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Added boob and peen roll
Not-so-sad panda
ObsessedWithCats

Re: Character description stats to roll

Postby ObsessedWithCats » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Wow :O I have a sudden urge to do it backwards and figure out what rolls would have led to my characters. I love these kinds of things :3

Test Run
6. Cool summer or winter
2. Hazel eyes
3. Silver-blonde hair
5. Long hair
3. grows rather slowly
4. medium height (neutral category)
3. average looking
2. upturned nose
4. lopsided smile
3. underbite
1. visible beauty spot
3. average metabolism
4. ASD

Eeeh, it's fun but I think some of the facial features ones could do with a lean more towards neutrality - this is going to create a lot of unusual looking people.

I might come back and look a bit closer when I've made dinner.
BosBaBe

Postby BosBaBe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 pm

This seems actually kind of fun! I usually plan my characters out, but I think I will use this at least once at some point.

Test run:

Female

Colour season: 1 Deep Winter or Autumn
Eyes: 2 Black Brown
Hair: 3 Chestnut Brown
Based on colours, I think deep autumn with light tan coloured skin.

Hair length: 2 Start out with short hair
Hair Growth Rate: 3 Rather slowly

Height: 5 Tall - 5'9" to 6'0"
Beauty: 3 Average looking
Nose: 1 Small
Mouth: 4 Lopsided smile
Teeth: 5 yellow teeth
Spawnmarks and moles: 4 A mole in a visible body part of your choice, bonus points if it's hairy
Body Build: 4 Average metabolism. Average to slightly sturdy build. If stronger than average, likely to have muscles that stand out.

Random handicaps/special features:

For the last one, I rolled the dice 6 times, and picked the ones it landed on.

Roll one: 3 - 3 Allergic to fish: Get a rash if you touch it/someone slaps you with a cod. In extreme cases, get respiratory symptoms when you see fish anywhere in the objects or events page.
Roll two: 2 - 8 Ambiguous gender: describe the character so that it's hard to tell if they're male or female, or send mixed messages.
Roll three: 5 - 17 Hot-blooded: Insist on going shirtless even in the winter. Rp your body steaming in the cold. Go naked in the summer. Complain it's too hot.
Roll four: 4 - 22 Drunk (or otherwise reckless) driver: Attack people on the road and rp it as a traffic accident. Attack yourself as well for good measure. Take the engine apart and reinstall it for simulated repairs. You might also buy window glass/steel/iron/aluminum for simulated repairs.
Roll five: 6 - 30 Afraid of vehicles: This might work best on a primitive island. Refuse to enter vehicles, at least if they're going to move faster than walking speed. Freak out if they do.
Roll six: 34 Tabula rasa: Don't know anything at spawning, learn everything in-game. Extra points for only using words you have heard in character, although as the vocabulary grows, it might be hard to remember which ones you have or haven't heard.

Out of those, I pick: 34 Tabula rasa: Don't know anything at spawning, learn everything in-game. Extra points for only using words you have heard in character, although as the vocabulary grows, it might be hard to remember which ones you have or haven't heard.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I do think there should be an option not to spawn with a beautymark/mole/spawn mark. Not everyone has one. That, and freckles aren't on there.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah, you can skip a category if you assume it shouldn't stand out in any way. There are no freckles because they only occur in certain color combinations, but you can assume your character has them if they are a certain season. Most people with freckles are autumn but spring and summer can also have freckles. As far as I know, winter never has freckles.
Not-so-sad panda
ObsessedWithCats

Postby ObsessedWithCats » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Ummm... could you change 9 of the extras to '9. Transgender, research it first if you're going to do it.' or something along those lines? It's far from the worst it could be as is but it's still icking me out a bit.

Things we could add to the extras list:
*albinism - colouring consistent with lack of pigmentation, associated visual disturbances/defects [because all these people with red eyes and white hair and no photosensitivity or visual defects irritates me :P]
*reckless
*mute (partially or fully, due to brain damage, vocal cord damage or psychological reasons, whatever)
*doesn't value human life and/or care about others' feelings
*technophobe (hates radios?)
*animal lover - will never hurt an animal. vegetarian by extension.
*speech impediment - a stutter or a lisp. remember a lisp is on 's' the sound not 's' the letter.
*quick-tempered
*ataxia
*disloyal
*panic attacks/anxiety disorder

I wish people would use the visual bits of this for those blank character descriptions, job well done I'd say Seko :)
Xander

Postby Xander » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Most of my characters would be "deep winter/autumn" (just like myself, vain boy that I am :P).
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Okay, I changed the 9. Hopefully the previous wording wasn't too offensive.
Not-so-sad panda
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 pm

I love it. There should be a fifty percent chance for your character to have their curves in the right places. The other half is screwed. :lol:
Read about my characters by following this link.
ObsessedWithCats

Postby ObsessedWithCats » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks for changing that Seko :)

I should use this when I'm sure I can handle another character, going through it for my characters has made me realise I'm really terrible about facial structures (I'm terrible with faces in general) - they all spawned completely average. I seem to have a fair mix on the other stuff though.

Maybe worth adding an ears roll? For size, degree of sticking out and deformities?

(I've actually only seen maybe two or three characters with curves in all the right places, and one of them at least is RPed well)
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:50 pm

Test run:

Code: Select all

Color Season       3   soft summer or autumn
Eyes               4   blue grey
Hair               5   soft auburn
Skin               pale (pinkish hue, would burn in the sun)
Hair Length        5   start out with long hair
Hair Growth Rate   1   never grow
Height (Neutral)   1   very short/dwarf
Beauty             4   unusual looking
Nose               4   hawkish
Mouth              3   disproportionally small/big
Ears               6   deformed
Face Shape         8   diamond
Teeth              1   perfect teeth
Spawnmarks         really don’t want one of these
Body Build         6   very slow metabolism
(Strength: 5 MSTA; therefore sumo wrestler build)
Breast size        6   DD+
Random Features    8   ambiguous gender
RF                24   afraid of the dark
RF                16   cold sensitive
Could definitely roleplay cold sensitive but it's not new for me.  Would pick "afraid of the dark".
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm

Test run 2:

Color season: 5 - warm spring or autumn
Eyes: 3 - dark hazel
Hair: 6 - strawberry blonde
That's a bit of a conflicting color scheme. Dark eyes but light hair. Anyway, they're a spring. With cream colored skin.
Hair length: 6 - exceptionally long
Hair growth: 2 - very slowly
Height: again rolling in the female category - 1 - a dwarf! Statistically 1/6 is pretty high for getting a dwarf, so maybe there should be more categories.
Beauty: 5 - ugly - I'm not very lucky with this
Nose: 5 - big
Mouth: 3 - disproportionally small or big
Ears: 6 - deformed
Face shape: (1d10) 6 - Square
Teeth: 3 - underbite
Spawnmarks and moles: 1 - a beauty spot - but if she's ugly, this spot probably won't add to her beauty
Body build: 6 - My drawf tends to gain weight very easily.
Random handicaps/special features: 1d45 - 22 - Reckless driver

These might be interesting to draw.

Last edited by SekoETC on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to add picture
Not-so-sad panda
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:04 pm

There should be an endowment category. ;)
ObsessedWithCats

Postby ObsessedWithCats » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:14 pm

*does another test*

5. Warm Spring or Autumn
3. Dark hazel eyes
1. Light golden brown hair
I don't get the seasons thing but probably pale-skinned
2. Starts short-haired
4. Half-year haircuts or it gets longer
1. Very short
1. Uncanny Valley :P
[skipped facial features because of above]
5. Slow metabolism
19. Epileptic

*does another one because this is addictive*

2. Light Summer or Spring
3. Medium blue eyes
4. Light auburn hair
likely pale-skinned again
1. Bald
5. Hair appears in 5 days
5. Tall
3. Average
1. Little nose
1. Narrow lips
1. Detached earlobe
2. Oval face
3. Underbite
3. Lots of Spawnmarks
1. Scrawny
27. Polydactyl (extra digits - in this specific case I pick an extra finger on each hand, an extra toe on each foot, all fully formed but non-functional)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:42 pm

Check out this site if you want to learn to understand the seasons: http://www.thechicfashionista.com/seaso ... sis-2.html

Although nowadays there's a 16-season color analysis that adds some extra seasons, but I think the 12-season system covers most people. In the beginning there were only four color seasons, but people noticed that not all of the colors in the palettes fit them, so they realized that only a portion of people are a true winter/spring/summer/autumn, while some can be something in between.
Not-so-sad panda
BosBaBe

Postby BosBaBe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Test 2: Female

5. Warm spring or autumn
Eyes: 5 - Light Hazel
Hair: 6 - Strawberry Blonde
So I assume she is a warm Autumn, with light skin.
Hair length: 4 Start out with shoulder length hair
Hair growth rate: 5 Require a haircut every five days or change length in description
Height: 4 Taller than average - 5'6 to 5'8"
Beauty: 1 Eerily symmetric face
Nose: 3 Average
Mouth: 5 Full lips
Ears: 5 Slightly pointed ears
Face shape: 1 Round
Teeth: 3 Underbite
Spawnmarks and moles: 1 A beauty spot in a visible body part of your choice
Body build: 4 Average metabolism. Average to slightly sturdy build. If stronger than average, likely to have muscles that stand out.

25 Hygiene freak: Freak out if there are materials stored in a container that shouldn't touch in real life (particularly dung, oil, petrol, biofuel vs foodstuff). Insist that dragging food is unsanitary. Refuse to eat food that has been on the ground/floor, as far as you've seen. Insist on using soap regularly. Carry a toothbrush. Discard it when it gets often-used.
36 Reckless: Will take risks your other characters wouldn't.

Test 3: Female

2. Light summer or spring
Eyes: 4 Medium green
Hair: 4 light auburn - spring
Light spring with pale skin and freckles
Hair length: 5 Start out with long hair
Hair growth rate: 6 Extreme - have hair growth that's totally out of control, like Rapunzel
Height: 2 Short - 4'10" to 5'2"
Beauty: 2 Beautiful/Handsome
Nose: 3 Average
Lips: 6 Very plump
Ears: 1 Detached earlobe
Face Shape: 4 Heart-shaped
Teeth: 3 Underbite
Spawnmarks and moles: 1 A beauty spot in a visible body part of your choice
Body build: 1 Very fast metabolism. Might look like a heroin addict or anorexic. Might skip meals and/or only to eat the minimum they need to stay alive. Alternatively they eat normally but still look like they're starving themselves.

16 Cold sensitive: insist that you're freezing if it's winter or late autumn/early spring and your character doesn't have suitable clothes. Hide in buildings -- the first room might not be warm enough if there's no fire.
31 Addicted to tattoos/piercings: Insist on getting new ones every once in a while.
37 Mute: Either partially or fully, due to brain damage, vocal cord damage or psychological reasons.

Return to “General Discussion”