The time limit.

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Should the time limit be abolished?

Yes
47%
No
44%
Abstain
9%

Total votes: 93
Genie
LO - Turkish/RD - Tailor

Re: The time limit.

Postby Genie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:09 pm

People keep blaming this and that in the game and demanding different things for the sake of sudden improvements in it. I can't see anything good in limiting our time. I like having my Cantr open and checking events even though I can't play at that moment. Sometimes you have a and b towns active and much later something happens in c and there's an interesting rp going on, but you can't do anything because you finished your time. But don't worry! You can play later and this way you will enjoy game more, all of your sleepy chars will be full of new purposes. :D
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
HFrance

Re: The time limit.

Postby HFrance » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Another point: If staff members work maintaining the game almost constantly, often for more than two hours a day, they will have privilege as players to play more than others? Certainly not. Then a staff member would be entitled to play for only a short time while s/he have the obligation to work for the game much more than enjoying it? Certainly not too.
Cantr II is a social simulator. What is not working is due a problem in the society.
Cantr is like Vegas - what happens in the game should be in the game.
"It's a virtual world, not a theme park!" (Richard Bartle)

Return to “General Discussion”