A few questions

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Indio

A few questions

Postby Indio » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:39 am

Im probably starting to become a real pain in the ass now, haveing been posting tedious questions for the last three days. But I just need to know a few things. Thanks

1. How do locks work? do you have to build them outside of the building or inside?
2. Since you need tools in order to get materials and materials in order to get tools how do you get either?
3. Because of the capital rule am I not allowed to ask on here the way to get from one place to another?
4. Has anyone ever made a proper vissual mapm of the whole of cantr.
5. and finally if i start a new carachter and he starts in a place which sounds french like wuds de longuier or something and every town around also sounds french does this mean that I have chosen the wrong language for that charachter?
creepyguyinblack

Re: A few questions

Postby creepyguyinblack » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:46 am

Indio wrote:Im probably starting to become a real pain in the ass now, haveing been posting tedious questions for the last three days. But I just need to know a few things. Thanks

1. How do locks work? do you have to build them outside of the building or inside?
2. Since you need tools in order to get materials and materials in order to get tools how do you get either?
3. Because of the capital rule am I not allowed to ask on here the way to get from one place to another?
5. and finally if i start a new carachter and he starts in a place which sounds french like wuds de longuier or something and every town around also sounds french does this mean that I have chosen the wrong language for that charachter?

1. That you should find out by experimenting.
2. You do not NEED tools for most resources, just to acquire them faster, currently most can be dug/gathered by hand.
3. Correct.
4. Not to my knowledge. There are a few image maps of small areas of cantr being made here and there, but you will have to find them yourself. Besides, no one character has been around the world, few have even crossed continents.
5. No, there are strange dutch names or gibberish for many locations. :)
Indio

Postby Indio » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 am

thanks,

and

6. at what time during the day is the time you have to play reset to 200
creepyguyinblack

Postby creepyguyinblack » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:18 pm

It is supposed to be around midnight PST. But I think it has been occurring a few hours after that. But if you are careful with your minutes and simply log out when done doing whatever you need, you'll be fine.
Drew Zinkan

Re: A few questions

Postby Drew Zinkan » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:52 am

creepyguyinblack wrote:
Indio wrote:Im probably starting to become a real pain in the ass now, haveing been posting tedious questions for the last three days. But I just need to know a few things. Thanks

1. That you should find out by experimenting.
2. You do not NEED tools for most resources, just to acquire them faster, currently most can be dug/gathered by hand.
3. Correct.
4. Not to my knowledge. There are a few image maps of small areas of cantr being made here and there, but you will have to find them yourself. Besides, no one character has been around the world, few have even crossed continents.
5. No, there are strange dutch names or gibberish for many locations. :)

crossing from the Bhak island to Cantr Island was NOT FUN lol.. it took us forever.. we left Bhak and arrived in Xiria Forest i believe.. that character never wants to be on a boat again :-P

Return to “General Discussion”