Cantr Dreams

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

LittleSoul

Re: Cantr Dreams

Postby LittleSoul » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:15 pm

:lol:

That was great, Vega.
Vega

Postby Vega » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Really, no, bugs. No one see the bugs? Big bugs, eggs hatching in your fingers, eeeuugh!!!

(But yeah, I had never seen so many Blackrocks in one go, and they were so fun, and I had so much fun, and I don't know why I needed so badly that shower because it would had been awesome to just sit there... And the Rau's doors!!! OMG I want THAT on my doors!!!)
Quebec Lima Delta November
Something like a story
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:01 am

In my dream, it was uncertain if Coventina was actually dead. She was sneaking into this apartment, maybe in some sort of spiritual form. Then other people come in and she needs to hide. Turns out this apartment used to belong to her. They check and find her body in a hidden pull out bed, with Travis (also dead) curled up at her feet. They comment on how well she's preserved. So they now believe she's really dead. For some reason she can move in the room in plain sight and everybody acts like they can't see her. The main bad guy is a woman, possibly Rau Naedell. At one point Coventina is standing right next to her and she asks her to hand her something, calling her by her name. She's a little bit confused but does as she's told after a moment. To which the bad guy goes hah, so you are Coventina. (Busted!) They take her to a secret laboratory and cut her to pieces, grafting them into the bodies of children. They are apparently the bad guy's own children. I remember seeing one little boy having half of his head shaved to graft a piece of skull. And he was saying that he doesn't want it. Also part of Coventina gets crafted into Travis (apparently he's not dead after all) and she finds out she's suddenly awkward at tailoring and several other things.
Not-so-sad panda
Alutka

Postby Alutka » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:29 am

SekoETC wrote: and she finds out she's suddenly awkward at tailoring and several other things.

Oh my god, this part cracked me up. Not only they killed her, cut her to pieces, did some weird stuff with parts. No, it wasn't enough. She must have turned awkward at tailoring. :lol:
“Man sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. He is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 am

It felt like she was still existing on a Frankenstein's monster kind of a level, as a part of several people. But yes, seeing the skills was a hard blow. I think she was only expert at one thing and I can't remember what it was.
Not-so-sad panda
Vega

Postby Vega » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 am

I think the most important thing here is... Rau, stop sneaking into other people's dreams! :D

I'm not sure if your dream is funny or terribly creepy, Seko...
Something like a story
Genie
LO - Turkish/RD - Tailor

Postby Genie » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Not sure does it exactly count, but I dreamed of an old friend who introduced me to Cantr. We were together and he grabbed my phone, I got worried because I thought he'd unsub me and I said it doesn't make a sense, even if he did it wouldn't happen immediately. Anyway he said he'll just make it better and he returned my phone after pressing some buttons. I saw Cantr's writings turned to something like Star Wars intro, just the music was missing. :mrgreen:
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
Kyriel

Postby Kyriel » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 pm

I dreamed of sanchez handing out doughnuts.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:49 am

Last night I had a dream all of my characters died due to a glitch. I laughed because it was so ridiculous and thought "well, I guess I won't have to think about how to personalize their deaths after all".
Not-so-sad panda
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:47 am

Vega wrote:I think the most important thing here is... Rau, stop sneaking into other people's dreams! :D

Had my first Cantr related dream, and sure enough Rau Naedell was in it. She is truly a master of working her way into the subconscious. :P
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Mitch79

Postby Mitch79 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:00 am

Vega wrote:I've been dreaming a lot about Cantr lately, though most of the times I just dream I'm playing, pick my phone, read the events... and then, when I really do it, I get confused because those things never happened...

Tonight it was more of a "normal" dream. I was with my family at a Blackrock town. And I needed a shower badly, so I was around looking for a bathroom I could use. And there I went, inside their headquarters, where there was a bunch of Blackrocks around a table having fun. And then the Rau arrived a bit grumpy, so I sneaked somewhere else...

I reached the Rau's rooms (three. A bedroom, a bathroom and a third one, not sure what was it. The doors were awesome, white with the name of the room in a mural using the whole door, and with lots of colors) but, of course, they were a big no. So time to go out and keep looking.

At the end, (some other things happened a bit unrelated, in the meanwhile, but I was still around with my towel, looking for the bath) I found a building like their barracks. It was almost empty, except for Blackrocks I knew, so I tried there. It was less bad than the Rau's, at least...

But when I finished my bath, I had left my clothes outside (?) and when I tried to open the door, something like a thick spiderweb got stuck around my fingers. I took it off but some yellow things remained, like eggs. I washed my hands, then, rubbing the fingers one by one, and each time I rubbed them, they hurt and itched a lot, the eggs would hatch and bugs would start covering my hands and grow very fast. And I was so scared and disgusted than my only thought was to get rid of them... Soon the sink was full of something like huge beetles.

I think I remember something like one of the Blackrocks yelling at me for releasing those beasts, but the shock had been big enough and I woke up.

Rau, please, ask your guys to clean the bathrooms...

OMG Vega. you had me rolling laughing at this one. Naedell would be pleased.... lol
Vega

Postby Vega » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:37 am

Mafia Salad wrote:
Vega wrote:I think the most important thing here is... Rau, stop sneaking into other people's dreams! :D

Had my first Cantr related dream, and sure enough Rau Naedell was in it. She is truly a master of working her way into the subconscious. :P

She's going to leave the Blackrocks to rule the dreams!!!

Mitch79 wrote:OMG Vega. you had me rolling laughing at this one. Naedell would be pleased.... lol

I had forgotten it xDDDDD

I know I ended the dream with two feelings. How awesome and cool were the Rau's doors. And the fear and the disgust of the bugs...
Something like a story

Return to “General Discussion”