Blojt Massacre

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

onehempcat

Blojt Massacre

Postby onehempcat » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:24 pm

Man, a couple people are so stupid. They could have killed every single person in town in a couple days. All they needed was a key to a building that no one else had, which I think they had a couple, And the brains to drag the injured people. For those of you who havnt seen, too bad, a good mistake was found today. If you attack cities, and want to come out of it, I would assume you would plan better than these guys. Lmao.
Visit onehempcat.com for a rocking music website !!
They got a name for the Winners in the world.
I want a name when I lose.
(Steely Dan:Deacon Blues)
Red Meat is bad for you !!
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:01 pm

What do you mean? Have they been killed or so?

It concerned a major capital rule breach and the accounts concerned have been locked.
Solfius

Re: Blojt Massacre

Postby Solfius » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:46 pm

onehempcat wrote:Man, a couple people are so stupid. They could have killed every single person in town in a couple days. All they needed was a key to a building that no one else had, which I think they had a couple, And the brains to drag the injured people. For those of you who havnt seen, too bad, a good mistake was found today. If you attack cities, and want to come out of it, I would assume you would plan better than these guys. Lmao.

It was planned, except the locking of the 3 players accounts wasn't planned for, as they never realised how dangerously close they were treading to a breach. If the accounts weren't locked they would have done far more damage, and been safe from reprisals
metcalfedj

Postby metcalfedj » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:38 pm

Indeed we should have gone into the buildings and we had planned to we just got caught out at the wrong time it would have worked if it wasnt for being locked out. It was a great plan though just a shame about the execution.
metcalfedj

Postby metcalfedj » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:39 pm

and jos i can tell you that i know at least one or two characters are dead and the others are locked up
Chrissy

Postby Chrissy » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:43 pm

metcalfedj wrote:Indeed we should have gone into the buildings and we had planned to we just got caught out at the wrong time it would have worked if it wasnt for being locked out. It was a great plan though just a shame about the execution.

Going into buildings would have done nothing for you. You guys had no keys to anything in Blojt. Locked out or not, you guys were done for. And if you picked up a key off the ground, someone has a copy. You weren't going anywhere. The only thing you manged to do was kill a lot of defenseless people. Your plan sucked.

Chrissy
Last edited by Chrissy on Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
west

Postby west » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:55 pm

Just be glad I'm far too cool to break the CR, or I'd be avengin' Benvolio's death right aboit now.
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:57 pm

They also managed to make a lot of players their guts. Don't forget that.
"There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued."

Thomas H. Huxley
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:02 am

Please leave it to the PD to decide whether there was a rule-breaking involved or not.
Jos has indeed locked the accounts, and now the PD has taken over to investigate all circumstances. In case of a rule-breaking on purpose, they will take appropriate measures.

I understand, that such acts of violence are irritating for most players. You should, however, follow west's example. Avenging the death of your characters with your other characters is not allowed.

Statements about the players having 'obviously cheated' are invalid. Such statements will only infuriate other players, probably based on false accusations. So, please refrain from that.
That's also the reason why the PD generally don't make such cases public, unless the players themselves decide to do so.
Spectrus_Wolfus

Postby Spectrus_Wolfus » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:06 am

wow this is gunna make a group of char's from blojt that our away at present most pissed when they get back lol
Camino

Postby Camino » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:52 pm

The first character I ever got spawned in Blojt and very recently he left because he couldn't take it and he's only just found out about the massacre, he sure does feel guilt about not being there.
Rob Maule

Postby Rob Maule » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:36 am

|west| wrote:Just be glad I'm far too cool to break the CR, or I'd be avengin' Benvolio's death right aboit now.

Benvolio and Cecil are gone. Bye bye Fields' Furnishings. Bye bye.
Spider

Postby Spider » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:59 am

:( Darn, i was going to leave there in a few days.
I was not intoxicated while I wrote this.
Gary Connor

Postby Gary Connor » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:31 pm

I was lucky, i was in the Paerdeans residince building my home and they didn't come in. If i had of been outside i would be dead for sure, i had no protection at all. We had i big mass for the people that died.
Just Because your Parinoid Doesn't meant Their Not After You!

-----------------------
Gary Connor
Players Department
Resource Department
-----------------------
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:08 am

Yes, it was very touching :D Quite a send off for those that died.......too bad none of them could hear it :cry:
If you're going through hell...........keep going!
Former GAB chair, PerD chair, PD chair

Return to “General Discussion”