Character images

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:51 pm

http://b0h.tripod.com/cantr/ Currently six pictures of my charries plus some literal descriptions. I'll update it... some day. I can also draw portraits for others OOC or even IC if you happen to run into Maline. But I wouldn't like to draw charries I don't know since I think the mental side affects the looks.
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:46 pm

Nice work, Seko... Very nice.

I like the Seko pictures especially, very nicely drawn.
Sniper

Postby Sniper » Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:38 am

SekoETC wrote:http://b0h.tripod.com/cantr/ Currently six pictures of my charries plus some literal descriptions. I'll update it... some day. I can also draw portraits for others OOC or even IC if you happen to run into Maline. But I wouldn't like to draw charries I don't know since I think the mental side affects the looks.

Maline did a great likeness of one of my characters. You are a very talented artist. Thank you.
Old Texas saying: Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:34 am

Wow. Seko. Those are really good I have some ive sketched of my own characters. At least my more popular ones so far. But I don't have a scanner nor do i want to pay someone to do it for me. (call me cheap i dont care. You try living off a walmart paycheck)
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
T.L.H.E.

Postby T.L.H.E. » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:05 pm

SekoETC wrote:http://b0h.tripod.com/cantr/ Currently six pictures of my charries plus some literal descriptions. I'll update it... some day. I can also draw portraits for others OOC or even IC if you happen to run into Maline. But I wouldn't like to draw charries I don't know since I think the mental side affects the looks.

Nice work, though I was kind of hoping to see a picture with Seko smiling... I remember once he was telling Caine how much prettier he got in the mountains and he grinned showing off his missing and yellow teeth. .__X I was amused.
kroner

Postby kroner » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:32 pm

http://home.wanadoo.nl/macs/kroners%20pic...png
here's an oekaki i did a while ago. i posted it before, but i think it belongs in this thread. i hope the katakana is right, but sho never told me... maybe the industriallist or jake or thingnumber2 can check it. and thanks again to the hunter for hosting it for me.

she doesn't actually have clothes like that, but i was trying to make it look cool over being accurate.
DOOM!
The Industriallist

Postby The Industriallist » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:38 pm

It all looks right except the re. That one bothers me... But my Japanese knowledge is over a year old.

On second...er...third viewing, I think it's technically right, but the right branch should be angled lower.

Has she got a sabre like that?
"If I can be a good crackhead, I can be a good Christian"

-A subway preacher
kroner

Postby kroner » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:41 pm

umm... she has a sabre... which i suppose looks nothing like that (sort of katana-like, especially by the sheath which is too thin...), but no one has ever defined what cantr sabres look like.
DOOM!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:18 pm

I updated my picture site and added seven new ones. The address remains the same as stated before. Hmm... after some consideration I'll write the address to the first post so that searching wouldn't give anyone gray hairs.
Not-so-sad panda
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:49 pm

Those pics are great, Seko. I always tryed to imagine how Hannah would look. The second picture of her, you can actually see exactly the type of person she is. She looks deeply sad.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:27 pm

Yeah the first picture I didn't want to post first, since there's something wrong about it, but then I changed the colours with computer and it became somewhat descent. I'm still not so pleased with it. In my imagination Hannah looks a bit like my old classmate Jatta in elementary school.
Not-so-sad panda
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:42 pm

A bit of a solo topic this is but......... Ok, updating again.

b0h.tripod.com/cantr/bessie_chauncey.jpg
There you have Bessie and Chauncey practically saying "screw you LV, why do you have to be such a crazy meanie place?" Or actually not saying but you can read it from their faces. And then a bunch of child protection people jumping on me for making Bessie look so much like a kid but she does, can't help it.
Not-so-sad panda
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:55 pm

You have talent Seko...very cool....Puts a face to Marce

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:12 pm

Seko, would you at all be interested in drawing a webcomic? You are very talented. :D
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:09 pm

I find it so strange how I can despise one side of Seko's chars and like the others ones lots. Right now though, I'm pondering doing what Sammi was going to do before and just use poser, and photoshop. I don't have the 1337 drawinging skills :!: awesome drawings Seko!

Return to “General Discussion”