Boy...Dont mess with Lad.

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

boomhaeur

Postby boomhaeur » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:11 pm

Ah that makes much more sense... I'd read on the board about beware of Lad etc.... but couldn't understand it cause everyone in Naron seemed so nice...
Camino

Postby Camino » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:15 am

I had two characters spwn in Lad its self and one of them joined the guard after working as a spy for a while and was recruited by Gartaf personnally about the time when everything went all weird in the Empire and Naron was covered in blood, anyway he was a diligent sole and no wrong (to the people with power) anyway he joined one of the newly formed divions and then one day yet another person decided to leave Lad and he left Lad but it wasn't after them he took a different road and managed to exit the Empire by fooling a very senior official. In your face people of Lad!

I escaped and you gave me tools and food right before I left! Anyway now I'm hearing strange stuff about Gartaf and how some other Guard members are saying he's a traitor and such.....most odd.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:25 am

Well, there is a lot of that's going around these days about Gartaf but I don't think anyone would dare touch him or even accuse him. Look at how much power he could wield.

Anyways, Gartaf doesn't forget a face and I'm sure he won't much like desertion. Especially from Private Muetre. :wink: Don't worry. Gartaf noticed him missing and he got a report from that Imperial Official you tricked. He knows that wasn't what Private Muetre was sent to do and he knows that he isn't working for those that are trying to make him out to be a traitor. Especially since one of them is being accused of the same thing, another is being watched, and others are either dead or will be dead.

And as I said, Gartaf doesn't forget a face and he hates criminals and 'barbarians' but he hates traitors to his cause he even more. That last one still remembers what happened.
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:39 am

For the first time ever, I actually hope I have a char who spawns in Lad. Sester and Lad in general sound pretty cool. If ya live long enough to experience it, that is. :lol:
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:45 am

Hahah the only people I ever get in the Empire are in the peaceful Naron *that it is now* and never in Lad. It sucks kinda because my guy in the Guard there feels pretty isolated from the Empire he wants to serve.
7orp0r

Postby 7orp0r » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:38 am

You guys are all forgetting those infidel Naronian Rebels! Whatever happened to some of one of my chars compadres is a complete mystery to me. They seemed to fall off the earth, Naron used to be free oh so long ago...then it was super peaceful and super boring.
David

Postby David » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:29 am

LOL That subject line reminds me of "Don't mess with Texas"

I wonder which government killed more people this year, Texas or Lad Empire. Texas is the state with the highest execution rate in the U.S.
griogal

Postby griogal » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:31 am

The Black Wolf of Xiria will return, this time with an army at his side :twisted:
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. "
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
|william|

Postby |william| » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:40 am

David wrote:LOL That subject line reminds me of "Don't mess with Texas"

I wonder which government killed more people this year, Texas or Lad Empire. Texas is the state with the highest execution rate in the U.S.

Better watch yourself, I happen to be a Texan. :D
But probably Texas killed more than Lad, lol.
"Two by Two, Hands of Blue."
|william|

Postby |william| » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:43 am

griogal wrote:The Black Wolf of Xiria will return, this time with an army at his side :twisted:

that would be a great thing to see. :twisted:
"Two by Two, Hands of Blue."
David

Postby David » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:22 am

I'm from Maryland, it surrounds half of D.C. and in the particular region of Maryland I am from, the people are known Historically for taking to the forest at the slightest threat of invasion. (that goes for the natives and the whites). Something in the water of the Chesapeake maybe. :lol:

I'm not related to any of those that fled though. My ancestry immigrated in the mid-19th century or came from other states like South Carolina and Wisconsin. (talk about opposing idealogies) Some immigrated to America as early as the 16th century.

I'm going off on this tangent to avoid working on my poetry explication for college... I'm going to stop now. Thanks for allowing me another outlet for procrastination. :lol:
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:23 am

he posessions drop in the closest end of the path. It's just that most people don't get far enough to be closer to the other end than the Lad end :lol:

Just for everyone's interest, the statement above is not true.
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:11 am

Is it not? I had always thought it was. How odd. I will have to conduct some evil experiments now to find out what does happen....
metcalfedj

Postby metcalfedj » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:06 pm

Yeah the lad empire is well over the top it apears sometimes you get killed for just being there
creepyguyinblack

Postby creepyguyinblack » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:41 pm

Only for breaking the laws or disobediance actually. Lad needs to function as a well oiled machine, and bad parts must be removed.

Return to “General Discussion”