Unending wonders of treasure hunting!!!

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:43 pm

Is that for medical drugs or the current healing foods? Or both?
Meh

Postby Meh » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:50 pm

Both. But I was referring more to the healing foods we know. As one ages their would be a quest for better and better healing foods leading to uber powerful healing medcines for the old leaders.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:08 am

I would be more in favor of taking out the whole healing food thing and adding a new system where rest, drugs, and methods of healing (ie. bandages etc...) heal and fight disease and sickness. Diseases can then be programmed etc...

I'm not quite sure about the older you get thing. How about the older you are the (or even younger) the higher a chance you can get a disease or sickness and the more of a chance it will effect you or even more of a chance of death? You would then also need a little more power in the drug to fight the illness or disease to allow you to live a little longer or shrug oof the effects the sickness or disease for a time and maybe even a stronger does would get rid of the sickness or disease but if one is not careful it could lead to an overdose in the drug thus killing you.

I would be really in favor of something like.

Leave fruits and nuts as food and ingredients for recipes.

Return to “General Discussion”