how do you envision your character on Cantr?

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

kyoto_blossoms

how do you envision your character on Cantr?

Postby kyoto_blossoms » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:54 am

I'm obviously bored to write about this, but i'd like to know how u "Imagine" your character to look like? I think of mine looking like this: purle eyes with amber flecks in them, light skinned, with long black hair. the body..i honestly couldn't care less. [for the most part anyway] so...are ya going to tell me? :wink:
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:25 pm

My old favorite i pictured as like a roman gladiator, with glistening skin and rippling muscles, with his keynote crown of roses on his head and his battleaxe in hand.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:44 pm

I started a topic like this some time ago, it's in here somewhere.
Not-so-sad panda
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:45 am

Please don't scrounge up the "eight tentacles and a pouch, laying eggs to reproduce" threads again.....

:lol:
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:29 pm

lol I'd forgotten about that one. XD Naw, my people are normal-looking. I generally tend to imagine my Treefeather-islanders tanned and Cantr-islanders fair-skinned although Reniov forest is an exception, producing dark-skinned newspawns.
Not-so-sad panda

Postby 15454 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm

SekoETC wrote:I generally tend to imagine my Treefeather-islanders tanned and Cantr-islanders fair-skinned although Reniov forest is an exception, producing dark-skinned newspawns.

ahh I imagine Reniov Forest Cantrians to be white, not pale, but not tan either.. which is basically how I imagine most if not all of my characters too.. Normal :)
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 pm

well personaly i imagine all charries to be like their language group

except for the polish, they look kind of like Shiva, with blood red eyes and horns on their head and down their spine. And they wear the limbs of their victims for necklaces, because they are 12 feet tall.

except for the nice ones who kept my englishman in PZ alive for 30 years and didnt kill him, and fed him in return for clothing. those all had a halo and were like angels.

Well, at least thats what my guy would have said the polish were like if the pirates hadnt slain him on omeo. so sad...
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.

You see a wild boar attack Person.

Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
toon

Postby toon » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 pm

I imagine all cantrians to be midgets with imaginary doors. Little tan midgets running around with steel battle axes chopping eachother's heads off.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Alternately, depending on the charrie:

Snivelly and wiry
Lanky, drooping features
Wavy hair, huge bits
Wide-eyed
Simian
Avuncular
Fey
I kill threads. It's what I do.
BarbaricAvatar

Postby BarbaricAvatar » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:49 am

My favorite male character looks like Eric Adams.
Dunno why, it's just the way i picture him.

I've only got a couple of chars that i actually imagine an appearance to, the others are faceless. They appear only as others see them.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:44 am

When it comes to really, really general appearances, my characters have brown eyes and short, dark brown hair. And that's really it. Nothing special..normal height, body parts, etc. Their physique depend on their strength though, that the game provides.

However, I would like to see Cantr have options of selecting physical traits when creating characters.
Arlequin

Postby Arlequin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:31 am

I don't need much to imagine two of my most charismatic characters. They were skillfully portraited by a local artist -well, one of them posthumously-. Somehow she managed to draw exactly what I thought about them.

I wish I could post those pictures here.
♫ bling! ♫
Money

Postby Money » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:33 am

I picture one of mine to be handsome and have quite a physique since hes quite strong and all. Also I picture my fav charestor to have Black hair kinda long that is slicked sideways like james bond in the older movies. I also picture him to have a normal face except for his eyes which change from peircing to warm and welcoming depending on his emotions.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:38 am

Money wrote:I picture one of mine to be handsome and have quite a physique since hes quite strong and all. Also I picture my fav charestor to have Black hair kinda long that is slicked sideways like james bond in the older movies. I also picture him to have a normal face except for his eyes which change from peircing to warm and welcoming depending on his emotions.

Well, I have character from a pale man with long black hair, to a guy who has a hard face with grey hair, and a young happy man with short brown hair
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 am

Zanthos wrote:except for the polish, they look kind of like Shiva, with blood red eyes and horns on their head and down their spine. And they wear the limbs of their victims for necklaces, because they are 12 feet tall.

I find that offensive to my religion dude. T_T

Return to “General Discussion”