RP praise!

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

the_antisocial_hermit

Re: RP praise!

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:21 am

Anonymous wrote:RP praise to the player of Max Hayden. I could not imagine a better character that would get along so well with and take care of Broderick. One of my silliest characters and I didn't expect things to happen the way they did for him at all. Max is definitely one of a kind. Well done. I enjoy the rp with her greatly. I only wish I could be more active lately for her. Real life has not allowed that for me but I enjoy every interaction he has with her. I never feel pressured to play him so it's always a joy when I'm able to wake him up and play. I love that she likes his silliness so much and has so much patience with him. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful rp.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:54 pm

JosiahH wrote:
5322-0.14: You hear from radio at freq. 100: "Can Zuzi hear this?"
5322-0.23: You hear from radio at freq. 100: "Susie who?"

Kudos whoever this was! Made me laugh, and also made the radio feel like a radio!

You're welcome :wink: I was surprised no-one else beat me to it...I was giggling away stupidly as I typed it! :lol:
Chemosh

Postby Chemosh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:06 am

This is an odd one to congratulate but just for dedication, I praise Schwa (Hope I got that right as I haven't seen them in over a week). They were capable of speaking English well enough to emote in it but choose to speak only Dutch IC. The Polish do it sometimes I know, but it takes massive amounts of dedication to be one of only 7 people who speak your current language, be ooc capable of speaking another language that is a fair bit more popular but choosing not to.
Arval

Postby Arval » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:11 am

So I have been playing for around a month now. I would like to dedicate some words to some of the characters my boy has interacted with.

Elspeth Grenley, Alexandra of Akypor and Nimue Goldeneye - More than a roleplay praise this is an activity praise. Being a town leader is not a role that everyone can be and they have demonstrated to be there most of the time. About Nimue I must add my liking for her animist touch. Thank you, ladies.

Aros - Oh, Aros. Aros Aros Aros. What am I going to do with you? From the first time you appeared on the radio I knew I had to destinate a character to your service. The tics, the description, the flow of speech. You could say I have a thing for the eccentric. Anyway man, you sure are one of a kind.

Tessa de la Rosa - delaRosa, dela Rosa? Welp, I'll write it in the Spanish way. I like from you your inventive for descriptions and the air of primadonna who has come to enjoy the call of the wild. A borderline bastard with joy, elegance and charisma. If this was a theatre play, where most characters are built to mirror and complement others, you would be an enjoyable complement to Nimue and Aros (and this goes both ways).

Usurius Oversell - Usurius! Do you know I love thematic characters? Well, this guy is what I consider to be one, and lovely played. I enjoy how you are shaping him into your personal Shylock. You have this speech that is half of a laid-back merchant, half of a thug; you do not lose any chance to fue newspawn roleplay and make your actions speak for you. In another character I could spend all my life in Klojt and secretly admiring you. Perhaps I will.

Broderick - The kebab scene and the words' play with 'brothel'. That's it.

I have other people to talk to, but I cannot get to hold them into words . These are Captain Howie (the roleplay iniciatives), Akulli (because you are as crazy as Aros), Asharri (the scene after Thana's) and Pauline (the speech - oh that speech!).
Hedgedhogst

Postby Hedgedhogst » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:30 pm

The player of Akulli. So much energy goes into this character (and another character I know, guaranteed to belong to the same player). Akulli has a personality that's easy to adore.

Thanks for bringing your creative flair to Cantr. My experience wouldn't be the same without your style of play.
3431-5.19: You novicely kill a badger using a bare fist.
4037-4.03: You expertly kill an elephant using a crumbling bone spear.
Akulli

Postby Akulli » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Hedgedhogst wrote:The player of Akulli. So much energy goes into this character (and another character I know, guaranteed to belong to the same player). Akulli has a personality that's easy to adore.

Thanks for bringing your creative flair to Cantr. My experience wouldn't be the same without your style of play.

Wow! Thank you so much! I've been really enjoying the game! I just wish I knew who you were... Hehe
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 am

Seconding (or is it thirding) praise for Akulli. And of course Aros, too.
Arval

Postby Arval » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am

The dynamic household can be never a reason for non-praise :)
Hedgedhogst

Postby Hedgedhogst » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:37 am

Akulli wrote:
Hedgedhogst wrote:The player of Akulli. So much energy goes into this character (and another character I know, guaranteed to belong to the same player). Akulli has a personality that's easy to adore.

Wow! Thank you so much! I've been really enjoying the game! I just wish I knew who you were... Hehe

I'm Hedgedhogst. 8)
3431-5.19: You novicely kill a badger using a bare fist.
4037-4.03: You expertly kill an elephant using a crumbling bone spear.
Akulli

Postby Akulli » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am

Hedgedhogst wrote:
Akulli wrote:

I'm Hedgedhogst. 8)

Oh! Silly me of course you are! :P
Arval

Postby Arval » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 am

Shoutouts to Rylan, Elizabeth and Lily players for the beach drowning roleplay :D

And to Flitz, Rain, and Aryn too. Finding your place guys is one of the very best things it could happen to me.
Poldora

Postby Poldora » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Just a few from my current experience:

- Ragnar, fantastic and detailed RP (along with another of your characters that I’ve come across). It’s honestly so much fun interacting with you.
- Tasmin, again, so much fun to RP with, consistently active and a genuine warmth that seems to run across a few of the characters I’ve met that I believe to be yours.
- Rune (and this might give away who I am to certain people), the detail that has gone into that particular forest and the role playing of the most mundane things never ceases to amaze me. It’s a honour being a part of what you’ve created.
- Oreste, simply for the consistency of the accent, that’s a feat in itself.
Yuna

Postby Yuna » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 am

Poldora wrote:Just a few from my current experience:

- Ragnar, fantastic and detailed RP (along with another of your characters that I’ve come across). It’s honestly so much fun interacting with you.
- Tasmin, again, so much fun to RP with, consistently active and a genuine warmth that seems to run across a few of the characters I’ve met that I believe to be yours.
- Rune (and this might give away who I am to certain people), the detail that has gone into that particular forest and the role playing of the most mundane things never ceases to amaze me. It’s a honour being a part of what you’ve created.

I agree with Ragnar and Tamsin. He was one of My favorites Dammit (still bummed about that crap) And Tamsin too of course.

Elizabeth. Love her.
Lucille

Charlotte is fun.

Elspeth. Top notch.
Poldora

Postby Poldora » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Yuna wrote:

I agree with Ragnar and Tamsin. He was one of My favorites Dammit (still bummed about that crap) And Tamsin too of course.

Elizabeth. Love her.
Lucille

Charlotte is fun.

Elspeth. Top notch.

Now I think I've figured out who you play aha!
Yuna

Postby Yuna » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Poldora wrote:
Yuna wrote:

Elizabeth. Love her.
Lucille

Charlotte is fun.

Elspeth. Top notch.

Now I think I've figured out who you play aha!

Lol it's not hard! I'm fairly obvious I think. I don't have a clue who anyone else is! Haha

Return to “General Discussion”