King of the Hill

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

cutecuddlydirewolf

Re: King of the Hill

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 am

I join your picnic, pretending to be a friend, bringing ketchup laced with cyanide. You die, and the hill is once again mine.
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Ground level:

*Distant sound of thunder-like sound can be heard, coming closer and closer but hard to say from where. As it becomes closer and closer, the sound starts to also shake the hill a little bit, becoming more and more powerful and definitely obvious that the ground is shaking.

It is already so close and the sound and the quaking combined could even get the British to skip their teatime. Suddenly the top of the hill starts bulging up and some cracks begin to form.

Then top of the hill, and who-ever could've been there, vanishes in to the cloud of dust and scenery is filled with a large tunnel boring machine. After the dust sets, Tyson steps out of the bore and rises his goggles to his forehead.*

Look at my mole moling! *He shouts victoriously and clearly over-theatrically emphasizing every word*

And by the way, it seems that the hill is now mine, in both senses. *He winks with a grin as there would be audience watching it and then rises a flag and builds a fort to protect what's his and his mine*
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:33 am

*a sudden screeching fills the air as bombers approach, dropping dozens of explosives on the fort and Tyson. As the once-mighty fortress is reduced to rubble, I approach, and, wearing sunglasses and looking awesome, I fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the burning ruins, sending the ashes and debris up in flame. Laughing maniacally, I pull out a flag and plant it in the ruined ground, the bright red fabric with the words "Cute & Cuddly Hill OF DEATH" written on it moving in the gentle breeze. Crossing my arms, I look around, grinning* Mine.
sherman
Public Relations Chair/Translator-Finnish (PR)

Postby sherman » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:50 pm

You have ruled this hill too long so I come with and use my MIB memory eraser thing and you give the hill to me while you go look for cookies. King of the Hill
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel-
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:57 am

I go delusional as a result of the MIB memory wipe and believe the Hill is made out of cookies. And I shall fight you to the death for it. I'm going feral now; I don a pair of gloves with four-inch ultra-sharp claws on each finger, coated in arsenic. I pounce on Sherman and claw him severely. Soon the bloodloss and arsenic leave him apparently dead. I haphazardly toss the gloves away as I get down on the hill and start ravenously tearing at the grass.

"Hmm, these are some strange-tasting cookies."
"BUT THEY ARE MINE."
"I AM QUEEN OF THE COOKIE HILL."
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:52 am

I stroll along after work, and suddenly notice the re-remergence of my old kingdom, the hill. As Snickie devours her cookie hill, I sneak up the backside quiet as a mouse. Spotting Sherman's flayed body, I reach for his corpse and lift is slowly, quietly, until it's wrapped around me.

I settle low to the ground, watching as Snickie eats her way down the edge of the hill, creeping my way patiently up to the highest point of the hill. I lay down flat under the slaughtered skin of Sherman. You may not even realise I'm here, but I'm King of this Hill regardless.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:59 pm

i push rembo off
Read about my characters by following this link.
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 pm

As Wiro is distracted by pushing Rebma off the hill, I push them off as well, laughing triumphantly.
THE HILL IS MINE ONCE MORE!
:twisted:
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

i throw rembo into cudlywalf's face, throwing them both off the hill

*waves*
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm

I grab Wiro's leg as we're falling off, knocking them off their feet and pulling myself back up onto the hill like some creepy-ass demon from hell. My red eyes glowing, I kick Wiro off the hill again.
MINE!
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:17 pm

i keep misspelling your name until you practically don't even exist

the rules of KotH require you to exist

bye!
iavatus

Postby iavatus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:44 am

I approach the hill with a jar of jam, and my jam-gripping boots. One good coating, one little push and the hill is mine!

Return to “Forum Games”