A shared story

中文玩家-角色外讨论区

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wichita
Administrator Emeritus

A shared story

Postby wichita » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:44 pm

I will write the instructions in English, since my Chinese is still far too awkward to explain. :D It is a simple idea that we have had on the English forums before. It is a story that we all write together. Each poster adds a few lines and then passes it on to the next. I thought I would start one here as a fun way for us to practice our 中文 here on the forums. :)

And to help us use it as an eductaional tool, we should all post our lines in 中文 and English. That way, people learning one of the languages will have the translation right there, or if any of us are still making mistakes and misundertsanding, people can offer error corrections. :)

So, if this is fun, hop on the thread and let the creativity flow! Another cool thing we did with this on the English forums a while back was try to write it as a Cantr story. I wil try to imagine my characters of the story as if they are living in a Cantr-like world (but not pulling on actual game events for CRB purposes. :D )

-----------------------------------------------------

A long time ago, an old woman was sitting by a lake. She was wearing a small fur dress.

很久以嵌,一个念老的女人正坐湖的岸了。她穿这小毛皮的连衣裙。
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Lychee

Postby Lychee » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:02 pm

---------------------

这个老的女人叫黨正吉. 她坐湖边因为她钓金鱼。但是.....

(This old lady is name Dong Jing-Gut (don't know pinyin for it). She is sitting beside the side of lake because she is fishing for gold fish, but.....
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:50 pm

但是湖岸边没有金鱼. 她去森林拿木。

But the lake side didn't have gold fish. She goes to the forest to get (pick-up?) wood.
zcipvr

Postby zcipvr » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:33 am

She maked a wooden raft with wood,and want to get the center of the lake.
because......

她用那些木头做了一个木排,并且想到湖中心去,因为。。。。

PS:why she has a very stranger name?
Lychee

Postby Lychee » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:09 pm

正吉要找一包的。。。

Because Jing-Guht want to find a bag of.....

P.S I made the name on the spot :)
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:00 am

篇正古要找一包的珍珠。 一个老的便条说过,你找受重视的珍珠在巨大的鱼的腹部。

Pian ZhengGu wanted to find a bag of pearls. An old note said, you find valued pearls in the great lake fish's belly.

pian1zheng1gu3 yao4 zhao3 yi1bao1de5 zhen1zhu1。 yi1ge5 lao3de bian4tiao2 shuo1 guo1, ni3 zhao3 shou4 zhong4shi4 de zhen1zhu1 zai4 ju4da4de yu4de fu4bu4.

(I am sure I made some major grammar mistakes in that, but I am trying some new stuff. Correction is welcome. :) )
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Lychee

Postby Lychee » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:34 am

Her name should be 黨正吉, not 篇正古 :). The chinese characters are a little bitty small so I enlarged them... But now I hope you guys can see it better, I don't know the pinyin for it so I guess you can ask John Tsai about that.
Last edited by Lychee on Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
zcipvr

Postby zcipvr » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:34 am

她看见那条鱼在湖中心游来游去,由于激动,她的双手抖动不己。

She see the fish is crisscrossing in the center of the lake,and her hands shake heavily with excitment.

Why her name change to 篇正古 from 党正吉(Dang zhengji)?。I have never heard the surname 篇。

The correct expressing is
篇正古要找一包珍珠,一个老的便条上写着:你会在一条巨大的鱼的腹中找到那些备受重视的珍珠。
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:53 am

她大聲一叫, "喂喂! 我看到很多小魚, 快一點來!".

She yells, "Hey hey, I see a lot of small fish. Come here quick!"

Return to “中文玩家 (Chinese)”