I'm tired of suicidal newspawns

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

marol

Postby marol » Fri May 26, 2006 7:11 am

Find better idea and share it with us.
johntsai

Postby johntsai » Fri May 26, 2006 7:24 am

I would say let the new system run for awhile, and see how it works out?

I seems to recall that a player can appeal to PD if the character was killed as part of what was actually happening within the game....is that still the case?
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Fri May 26, 2006 7:30 am

No, PD have no way to reopen the slot
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 7:44 am

Heres my better Idea:) Don`t run after every thief you see? Sounds crazy I know but consider it.Maybe just go after those who have something important? Much better than taking my slots away......
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
marol

Postby marol » Fri May 26, 2006 7:58 am

Mykeyrools wrote:Heres my better Idea:) Don`t run after every thief you see? Sounds crazy I know but consider it.Maybe just go after those who have something important? Much better than taking my slots away......
And that is such a CRB... you are telling us what our characters should do.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 8:03 am

It`s a suggestion not an order.And your fix is taking away my ability to make characters? Good JOB!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
marol

Postby marol » Fri May 26, 2006 8:04 am

Thanks! ;)
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 8:18 am

Not a problem! This kind of work and thought deserves a good pat on the back;)

Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Fri May 26, 2006 9:58 am

Sounds like you are just the kind of person this rule is designed for...

Life is a little less cheaper in Cantr now... which has to be good... and now chasing a thief and killing them is more than just an exercise.. its proper punishment...

IG I suppose it might reduce the use of jails (keeping someone locked up for a long time was often intended as punishment to prevent respawning) and maybe the level of heorism will be more realistic...

Tempted to suggest it is extended to over 25s to be fair, but I know most characters over 25 have a lot more invested in them, so that loss can be punishment in itself!
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 am

Not really in all honesty I have one suicidal character and it didnt work.
I`m just glad I spawned in a warzone last week instead of today.
I`m worried about those who die under 25 for other reasons.

Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 10:10 am

I want to talk about my suicidal character.....For some reason he was spawned in a polish area,Now I don`t have the patience or the time to learn the language so I tried to get him killed,it didn`t work:(
But when I do spawn in a place where I can`t communicate and I really want nothing to do with the place,I`m going to try to get killed....Should I really lose a slot for this?

marol

Postby marol » Fri May 26, 2006 10:23 am

You do not have characters spawned in Polish area.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 10:26 am

Did you go looking through my account? His name is lil`john I can`t tell you where he was cause I don`t know But I was told the language being spoken was polish.So since you know where my characters are,Where did he spawn? Herbert Bulmer is the name of the player account btw.

Mykey

Postby Mykey » Fri May 26, 2006 10:32 am

--Mapa nienazwanej wyspy sporz±dzona przez Zelmê dnia 1419.--

If that`s not polish....Can someone please tell me what language it is? At any rate.For me that`s a good reason to get killed.Maybe not the best reason,but what can I do?It didn`t work anyways and I wish it had cause now if he gets killed which I still hope he does I get a locked slot.YAY!

marol

Postby marol » Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 am

There's no such thing like English or Polish Zone. The Zone is where characters are. Yours were spawned in location, where at least two other English chars were. And it is very close to Polish areas, I agree, so Polish and English stuff mixes there.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”