Therian Saga - A crafting-centric Browser-based game

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

hyrle

Therian Saga - A crafting-centric Browser-based game

Postby hyrle » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 am

I've been playing a game called Therian Saga for about a month. It was originally a French game, but they also have English and Russian translations of it. It's free-to-play with a cash shop, but I've played it with only one of the minimum purchases quite comfortably. (I made a small purchase in order to unlock unlimited market sales slots, rather than be limited to five. This also unlocked the ability to queue tasks after sleeping.) Since every item in the game can be crafted, this makes the economy of the game very important. There's no limits as far as the amounts of skills you can learn (they just take time.) Most tasks in the game are time-based, but dungeon running/fighting can be done actively (while you just queue other tasks for when you're offline.) I've found the game quite enjoyable and thought that I'd share. The main drawback to it is that it is Silverlight-based, which means it's not mobile-playable. But otherwise, it's a good game IMO. (But more for crafting-lovers, not so much RP-lovers.)

https://www.theriansaga.com/register/?friendcode=7DEKQB28243B23P8KWH81UC7BM3PB2B2
Optimus Christ

Re: Therian Saga - A crafting-centric Browser-based game

Postby Optimus Christ » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:04 am

hyrle wrote:I've been playing a game called Therian Saga for about a month. It was originally a French game, but they also have English and Russian translations of it. It's free-to-play with a cash shop, but I've played it with only one of the minimum purchases quite comfortably. (I made a small purchase in order to unlock unlimited market sales slots, rather than be limited to five. This also unlocked the ability to queue tasks after sleeping.) Since every item in the game can be crafted, this makes the economy of the game very important. There's no limits as far as the amounts of skills you can learn (they just take time.) Most tasks in the game are time-based, but dungeon running/fighting can be done actively (while you just queue other tasks for when you're offline.) I've found the game quite enjoyable and thought that I'd share. The main drawback to it is that it is Silverlight-based, which means it's not mobile-playable. But otherwise, it's a good game IMO. (But more for crafting-lovers, not so much RP-lovers.)

https://www.theriansaga.com/register/?friendcode=7DEKQB28243B23P8KWH81UC7BM3PB2B2

*sticks arms in front of him in a zombie like motion* Craaaaaaaaaaffffttttttt.....
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 pm

*looks over at Optimus Christ, raising a brow* Shit. *pulls out 35-gauge shotgun* Ladies and gentlemen, we have Minecraft zombies amongst us. Prepare for war.
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:22 am

Brraaaaainnnnssssss....*he walks towards cutecuddlydirewolf, then pauses, before he shambles past her* Braaaaaaiiiinssss!
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 am

Hey! *spins around, waving the shotgun angrily* Come back there and say that to my face, bastard!

Return to “Non-Forum Games”