Fallout (3, NV)

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Optimus Christ

Re: Fallout (3, NV)

Postby Optimus Christ » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:18 pm

JohnnyScribble wrote:I'd fight a Deathclaw to have my hands on it right this very moment. The way my holidays have worked out, I'm off from now until the day Fallout 4 comes out. Heart = Broken.

Oh, and on this Optimus. (I need to find a fix that stops it from crashing every time I stream it. Using OBS.). I do not think such a fix even exists. 3 is worse for it than NV, (not by much), but it is a rarity that a stream doesn't have at least one crash. I went through hell with this before, and never found a solution.

Hopefully 4 has all the kinks worked out.

Found a temp work around. Window capture instead of game. So far, the only time it crashes is when you go into the school at the beginning of the game. Also, NV works perfectly on mine, no crashes with NV or any other game I play, its just 3 that has the problem.
JohnnyScribble

Postby JohnnyScribble » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 am

Optimus Christ wrote:Found a temp work around. Window capture instead of game. So far, the only time it crashes is when you go into the school at the beginning of the game. Also, NV works perfectly on mine, no crashes with NV or any other game I play, its just 3 that has the problem.

Awh, but that's, like the best part. Especially for a first timer.
Yeah, I've been told my issues with NV must have been a personal thing. I never did find a common problem.

In any case, all of that is in the past now, because Fallout 4 is so damn close I can feel it.
In Soviet Russia, Cantr plays you!
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:54 am

Oh yea, and in target, Nuka Cola is being sold. Of course its a recover of the Jones co. Soda, but its still awesome. And in a week, well, lets just say I pass my time by dreaming of all the stuff in going to kill on my first run though.
JohnnyScribble

Postby JohnnyScribble » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:20 pm

I regret everything I said about Deathclaws earlier, because fuck everything about what I just went through.

This game has thrown my cycle off completely. I've put nearly a full day into the game already, and I think I've achieved literally nothing.

What a time to be alive.
In Soviet Russia, Cantr plays you!
Cdls

Postby Cdls » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 am

First time fighting a deathclaw, I was too busy loling at it. Then it killed me.

From what I have played so far, Fallout 4 is quite fun.
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:32 am

I will admit, after a certain level they don't seem frightening anymore. But however, the levels progress with you. Found that out when I fought a lvl 260 death law and I was only 240, legendary on top of that.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”