Planetside 2 (Or what hf did next)

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

formerly known as hf

Planetside 2 (Or what hf did next)

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 pm

I am currently responsible for organising an online community with over 1,200 members. Me. Being responsible. For other people. Hah!

Anyway if anyone here has inclinations of the shoot-lasers-at-people-on-an-alien-planet kind then please do look me up.

I run the Planetside 2 outfit for the Rock Paper Shotgun website. We can be found at: www.rockplanetshotgun.com

We've managed to create something quite rare there; an online community that is incredibly friendly and welcoming. Kinda reminds me of this place.

We're a chatty, friendly bunch so if anyone was thinking of dipping their toes into Planetside 2 (or bounced off of it before) please look us up.

(I'm Cooper over there; these forums remain one of the last places I don't go by that name).
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Black Canyon

Re: Planetside 2 (Or what hf did next)

Postby Black Canyon » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 am

formerly known as hf wrote:I am currently responsible for organising an online community with over 1,200 members. Me. Being responsible. For other people. Hah!

Anyway if anyone here has inclinations of the shoot-lasers-at-people-on-an-alien-planet kind then please do look me up.

Only if you return to cantr :wink:
“Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Return to “Non-Forum Games”