Battier Duke championship

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

ccanquqi

Battier Duke championship

Postby ccanquqi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 am

Shane Battier may be coaches, teammates and even opponents in the eyes of the winner, but he is not the winner of your own eye, because the President have not got he searched the championship of the decade. If the Heat win the final, Battier will become the first to win the NBA championship to the first-mover status Duke graduates. The tiebreak battle of the Eastern Conference finals, when Shane Battier hit threes in mind after sitting in the sidelines of the third row of American Airlines Arena - Pat Riley, "rub" and look up the Heat next the fans were hands in the air, clapping him celebrate the moment, Fortune Son laughed, he knew that, last summer signings efforts finally paid off. * authentic nfl jerseys * When the time to sit down at one of Riley last summer and Shane, he told the other, you work opened the space and defense. But the president probably did not think, hit the playoffs, he had to play power forward, every night was 23 pounds heavier than their big melee. "Knew this chore more with Pat, I'm going to want some money," Shane said. All joking aside, after playing the eyes only game. CBA has unlike the early years, foreign aid played in the United States, have seen some aspects of society, you can gain a foothold because each team on the foreign aid invested increasing every year, the competition is fiercer than ever before.

Foreign aid is divided into several categories: the first is scoring, he must first have a high score, regardless of the level of teammates around how guard Hudson like Qingdao last year, though they do not make the playoffs, but the identity of the scoring let him into hot demand; second is practical, especially hard to play, score and dirty grabbed Jackson of the Guangdong team as in the past, the Shanxi team Charles, Tianjin team Harvey team very satisfied with the foreign aid; leader type, not only he can score the win, better equipped to help teammates grow together, * nfl personalized jerseys * like the Beijing team, Marbury. McGrady clear before the CBA to play, first to pigeon-holing ready when what kind of foreign aid. Battier on defense has to battle the Pacers and Celtics, the main Fours repeatedly perform outstanding card bit, sealed eye offensive foul, and the use of these technologies statistical point of view is less than the small things, and he let The bit every opponent have tasted the bitter taste of the Pap defensive. Impressive may Battier offensive. In fact, the regular season hit the second half of the president into a lot of media and fans, critics object to the Heat, his shooting percentage, three-point shooting and free throw percentage not only did not rise, but almost have dropped to the lowest point of his career, "Battier old!", "Riley back the wrong horse!" ... there is a high frequency remarks.

"I was always grateful to those critics, their words give me such a veteran to provide additional power, I play in this league for many years, I know what else to do," Shane said. Of course he knew, were doing enough fighting spirit, the stronger and more crucial moment. The second round at home with the Pacers before Game 4, Battier 12 from beyond the arc, shooting just 16.7 percent. King of the mountains before the war, Battier from Chinese fans that a special encouragement: "Shane, you can point to force Pakistan rainbow into a third I bought a Pick products to get the championship I buy a full set of Olympic equipment ... "given by the President of respondents: on the second half is an opening two-thirds vote, * cheap authentic nba jerseys * and the first to score for the Heat, the whole game, he contributed 13 points from behind the arc 5, 4 vote. Heat Lianban four games, eliminated the Pacers emergency Eastern Conference finals. The opener of the Eastern Conference finals, KG, Bath their big melee, Battier not only scored 10 points, grabbed 10 rebounds, the first double-double of his career playoff; critical tiebreak war Battier third of Jiangong again, but for his four three-pointers, and won the Eastern Conference championship trophy perhaps seasoned lvshanjun. "Sean is everything he what team are willing to do," Wade said, "LeBron and I are very fond of Sean, not only his efforts in the defensive end, and he do ordinary people not see the little things, he can stick to each other, penetration into the opponent's skin, his card bit great, always able to maximize use of their own advantages. "

Wade also forgot to say two things, athletic and beliefs. Home lost the King Hill, 2 3 behind the Green Army desperate precisely Battier stood out to encourage his teammates: "If the process is too easy, winning is not worth, keep the faith, to continue the fight!" "He is a tenacious man, "Heat coach Spoelstra said," I'm always trying to define the person of Sean certain aspects, but in the end found say not complete, from any one aspect of it, he is a winner. "Battier may be coaches, teammates and even opponents in the eyes of the winner, but he is not the winner of your own eye, because the president have not got he searched the decade of the NBA championship, this championship * authentic nfl jerseys wholesale * will be affixed Duke label. "I did not forget the reason I came to Miami, and every day I have to take this championship goals motivate yourself," Shane said, "I am looking forward to Duke won an NBA championship in the history of the league, only two Duke Coach K last summer gave me the 'task', I have to finish it to the championship, I want to become the third two Duke graduates get NBA championship win over the Warriors in 1975 Jeff - Mullins and Danny aspirations with the Spurs in 2003 - Ferry Interestingly, however, these two are off the bench in that year's championship team, in other words, Battier is expected to become the first Duke won the NBA championship started at capacity graduates. "That was a good carrot (relative with a big stick, refers to the temptation)," Shane smiled and said, "I hope I am going to get the job done, I believe!"

Return to “Non-Forum Games”