Edgebee

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Edgebee

Postby Snickie » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 am

I could've sworn there was a topic for this already, but seeing as I couldn't find it on the thread thing (and my computer's being too slow right now to use the search function) I'm starting a new one.

Does anybody play any of the games on Edgebee.com ?

I'm playing Sorcery Quest. Second day on my second round (I played back in '09, before I discovered Cantr and became addicted to that), and I've already found the second Fighter medal, and that character is already a level 7 while the rest are level 11. Figuring out ways to tackle those lapias, but definitely not ready to move on to the next level of the woods. Not until I get some better armor, anyway.

Anyway, the site's changed a bit since I played last. Used to, you would only get one turn every two hours, and turns capped at 72, but now you get a new turn every five minutes, but that caps at 30. Additionally, you don't need tokens to get the stuff inside the rare chests anymore; you just a key that you have a random chance to obtain from chests, or chance by picking the lock, to open it. So far I have two mushrhum circlets and some sandals. I think I'll keep one of the circlets for another spellcaster (which I can get once I'm in the ruins) unless I can find something better in the shops.

Also trying a different setup from last time. Before I had a soldier, musketeer, and healer, with other accounts trying different characters such as bards (which I never got very far with), evokers (who always kept dying because their weakness was physical attacks), engineers (which was on the same account as evokers), thief, and guard; this time around I'm trying my hand with a barbarian, monk, musketeer, and illusionist. I like this setup so far, with the exception that I can't put on as much armor as I'd like to on the monk.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”