Ryzom

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Oob

Ryzom

Postby Oob » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Ryzom is now free to play, yay!! :D

http://www.ryzom.com/

Ryzom, one of the best ROLE PLAYING Massively Multiplayer Online Game of the moment (MMORPG), is set more than 2000 years in the future, on a living, evolving world: beautiful Atys!

A unique virtual MMORPG world
Planet Atys is not only an MMORPG, but also a living, virtual world, with five rich and diverse ecosystems. A powerful AI technology makes flora and fauna interact dynamically with each other and the ever-changing environment.

Our MMORPG is based on Freedom
Choose and fully customize a role-play or RPG character from any of the four races of our MMORPG. The skill-based action tree then allows you to gain experience in fighting, magic, crafting and/or foraging, and to fully customize your spells and special attacks (There are thousands of possible combinations!).

Our MMORPG is Role-play oriented
Your role-play actions influence the story line of our MMORPG. Lots of large-scale Role-Play and RPG events are organized around players’ wishes.

Multiplayer Consensual PvP
Different types of PvP combat coexist in our MMORPG, and since not everyone likes PvP in an MMORPG, you can choose whether or not to get involved. If you are looking to engage in multiplayer combat, the game offers various possibilities: Duels, GvG, FvF and full PvP.

Strong Role-play & RPG Community
Available in English, French and German, our MMORPG Ryzom enjoys a strong, friendly and mature role-play and RPG Community. The communication between developers and players is an essential component of the unceasing improvement work of our MMORPG.
Oob

Re: Ryzom

Postby Oob » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 pm

If you want to experience the beauty of Ryzom's world Atys watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFO0wjAgL0g

Truly a wonderful MMORPG! :wink:
Andu

Postby Andu » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Looks interesting, might try it when I have more time. Do you play it at the moment?
"An those with little fuel, could tie a pack of bears in front of their limousine, with whip and crossbow in hands to keep them in line."
Oob

Postby Oob » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am

I just tried it out a few times, I don't have time to go on it often. It's an inspiring and wonderous place, full of surprises :)
DylPickle

Postby DylPickle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am

I'll try it out just to dick around for a while.
I like MMO games that have interesting places to explore.
Armulus Satchula

Postby Armulus Satchula » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm

I tried this when it was in closed beta before the company went backrupt. I bet it's changed since then, but i wasn't very impressed then.
DylPickle

Postby DylPickle » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I gave it a shot, and wasn't impressed myself.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”