Rift

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Cdls

Rift

Postby Cdls » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 pm

http://www.riftgame.com/en/

Ended up giving in to this and have to say it is quite impressive. I have enjoyed it much more than I have ever enjoyed WoW or any other MMO.
DylPickle

Re: Rift

Postby DylPickle » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Pretty bad ass video on the main page.
LynMs

Postby LynMs » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 am

Rift VS WoW: You're thoughts?
Now I've never played rift and dont plan to, I am however, curious tho. For those of you here who have played rift, what did you think of it? Did you find it to be better or worse than wow? And why?I have heard that there are camera issues, and judging by game pics and videos, the environment graphics look the same as wow, and that only character models are better.
DylPickle

Postby DylPickle » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:00 pm

LynMs wrote:Rift VS WoW: You're thoughts?
Now I've never played rift and dont plan to, I am however, curious tho. For those of you here who have played rift, what did you think of it? Did you find it to be better or worse than wow? And why?I have heard that there are camera issues, and judging by game pics and videos, the environment graphics look the same as wow, and that only character models are better.

As a guy who can never afford the top of the line computers, I'm glad they designed the graphics so that people like me could run it with decent performance. I'm not really much of an MMO guy... I'll try one for maybe a month at a time, twice a year. What I found cooler than WOW was simply how rifts randomly appear, and you can join in on a public group for a bit to fight it.
Morthos

Postby Morthos » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:25 pm

LynMs wrote:Rift VS WoW: You're thoughts?

Main advantage of RIFT for me is feeling that I'm in heart of war, rifts, envasions, counless battles with others(not even players), all these things missed in WoW nowadays. Also, RIFT has great class system, you can create hundreds of unique classes from one and change it when you want to.
WoW is now became boring, cause of their cross-server instances and some other changes.
Vitae Essentia

Postby Vitae Essentia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 pm

I started playing rift not too long ago and I actually like it. Just wish I had people to play with >.<
masterekat

Postby masterekat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm on Harrow if anyone else is on that server.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”