Echo Bazaar

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Alladinsane

Echo Bazaar

Postby Alladinsane » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Strange game, but it will draw you in. Sort of a mix of IF and some cyber-punk,vampire card game, I don't know how to describe it.

If some of you decide to play it, the downside is that you have to give them your twitter account, I didn't have one till now. But interactions amongst certain friends is very helpful, it might be critical, I am just too green at it to say for sure. If someone decides to check it out and add friends, I think my twitter is bmf63.

Be well
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
Arenti

Re: Echo Bazaar

Postby Arenti » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Well then I will certainly not play this. I have no twitter account and do not intend to make one.
There is no rule that says I can't post as much I want. I asked my lawyer.
Alladinsane

Re: Echo Bazaar

Postby Alladinsane » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Probably for the best then, I was unsure about it for that very reason. I was just curious since it won the 'best browser game' award, but then again, if we watched all the darn award shows that exist or believed all the online award people, I think that just about every game would win some category.

Its still fun though and I figure that if someone was going to hack me etc, I can't really stop them except through "computer abstinence". I cant see my twitter account unless I go to their homepage, so its really like I don't have one. One member of family has it now, so I may befriend her just for comm sake and curiosity.

Be well
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!

Return to “Non-Forum Games”