players in the region

中文玩家-角色外讨论区

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

johntsai

Postby johntsai » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:24 pm

Fishfin, sometimes my character talks to himself, since he's the only person there.... :P
fatamorgana

Postby fatamorgana » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:27 pm

they could always walk over to other places...who knows, there might be more Chinese-speaking people there... :)
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:05 am

Well according to cantr statistics, there are 16 chinese zone charries. Probably less who are actually active.

I don't have a charrie in the chinese area myself though. Don't have the charrie slots, maybe next week as one of my charries is slowly dying in a jail cell. I swear she isn't suicidal! no honestly she isn't, they considered he a threat since she was worshiping the evil :twisted:
fatamorgana

Postby fatamorgana » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:07 am

16? That's a really small number, given that Chinese is one of the most popularly used languages online ^_^"
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:08 pm

well I guess cantr isn't very well known to the chinese communities, but I'm hoping there will be a few more players
johntsai

Postby johntsai » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:03 am

well....then it's time to invite your friends and family to the game!! :o (as long as follow the Cap Rules.... :P )
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:53 pm

How do people think the chinese region is holding up. For me personally it seems to be slowing down - not entirely too bad since I am getting busier again with work and am short on time to translate. ;) But it is a bit sad to think about the language practice and flavor that is missing for me.

How are your experiences over the past month or so?
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
johntsai

Postby johntsai » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:42 am

I haven't seen many people other than in the starting town....that's probably where most characters are clustered... perhaps it's time for me to go back again.... I would say a few helpful characters at the beginning will probably help the newer characters to stay.....

plus...I'll try to introduce the region to a few more people..
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:11 pm

对不起!我很忙!我今天不往往学中文。 :cry:

The region seems very quiet these days. I wonder if it is mostly because our Chinese Cantrians are active and nomadic at the moment, spending a lot of their time relatively alone. It does make me said that some characters have spoken to mine, only to have me not respond because I am too busy to look up the new characters that I haven't had time to learn yet. :(
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:26 am

There seems to be a few more characters than before... but activity isn't high. Probably because it's exam week!

I'm also not much help since all my charries are rather lazy.
Lychee

Postby Lychee » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 am

and now there seems to be an influx of characters
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:06 am

It's actually quite overwhelming for me. o__o Quite difficult for me to keep up with so much Chinese to read. :oops:

Speaking of reading Chinese....
I might take a Mandarine course through correspondence.. I'm going to see my school councilor about it tomorrow.
nameless

Postby nameless » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:53 am

errrrrrrrrr.....one of my charries speaks too much I guess...
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:35 pm

:p 不要关心

So, this Mandarin course has to be done online and is only from Sept through June... I definitely don't have time next school year >.< So, I shall have to go to Vancouver and buy lots of books this summer :D

Return to “中文玩家 (Chinese)”