hello guys, I am very new to this game

中文玩家-角色外讨论区

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Players Department Trainee

nameless
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

hello guys, I am very new to this game

Postby nameless » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:33 am

大家好,我最近两天才刚开始接触Cantr,有几个问题:
1,不同的语言的游戏世界是否完全一样?
2,中文世界里目前有多少玩家?

谢谢!
User avatar
Torkess_theCommie
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:44 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: hello guys, I am very new to this game

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:47 am

nameless wrote:大家好,我最近两天才刚开始接触Cantr,有几个问题:
1,不同的语言的游戏世界是否完全一样?
2,中文世界里目前有多少玩家?

谢谢!


nameless, 欢迎来到 Cantr 的世界!

1. 是一样. 就语言是不同.
2. 我看都有5-6个玩家. 不过, 我不行定.

那, 我的中文很擦...
Image
nameless
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

Postby nameless » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:47 pm

哦,谢谢你的回答。。。
这样看来玩的人不是很多哦,偌大的世界只有5、6个人玩,有点可惜,我个人觉得这个游戏很有意思。
User avatar
wichita
Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 4427
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:46 pm
Location: Suomessa!

Postby wichita » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:51 am

你好! :)
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
nameless
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

Postby nameless » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:01 am

你好,我好,大家好!
最近发现一个问题,我new spawn的几个人物都在相近的地方,有的甚至在同一个地方,这样是不是违反了 Capital Rule了??
User avatar
Tetro
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:54 am
Location: Baal

Postby Tetro » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:31 am

你好,我好,大家好!
?
User avatar
Torkess_theCommie
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:44 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:27 am

nameless wrote:你好,我好,大家好!
最近发现一个问题,我new spawn的几个人物都在相近的地方,有的甚至在同一个地方,这样是不是违反了 Capital Rule了??


有多过 3 个人物就是 CRB (capital rule breach), 因为中文世界比其它世界有很少人。。。。

你可以把你的人物去其它地方。

Since the Chinese region has few characters (few populated locations), you can have up to 3 characters in one location.
You can have your characters go to different locations to spread them out. (recommended)
Image
nameless
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

Postby nameless » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:21 am

Torkess_theCommie wrote:
nameless wrote:你好,我好,大家好!
最近发现一个问题,我new spawn的几个人物都在相近的地方,有的甚至在同一个地方,这样是不是违反了 Capital Rule了??


有多过 3 个人物就是 CRB (capital rule breach), 因为中文世界比其它世界有很少人。。。。

你可以把你的人物去其它地方。

Since the Chinese region has few characters (few populated locations), you can have up to 3 characters in one location.
You can have your characters go to different locations to spread them out. (recommended)

Thanks!
LynMs
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 am

Re: hello guys, I am very new to this game

Postby LynMs » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 am

Hey there,this is lynne,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.你好,我好, 大家好,旺旺...

Return to “中文玩家 (Chinese)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest