Help an American learn Polish

Ogólne pogawędki, ogłoszenia innych serwisów i inne niezwiązane z Cantr tematy.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:21 pm

I have already had plenty of interaction in game and been able to pick up nouns and such. :) I just don't have the free time to begin tackling much grammar in game as well, though I have started to pick up on VERY basic verb conjugation and noun declinsion. ;) I think those are the proper grammar terms. :D

Just looking for a little OOC boost so I can help my characters overcome their learning curve. :) It is much easier to roleplay learning when you know the end answer yourself. ;)

You can roleplay weaker than yourself, you can roleplay stronger than yourself; you can roleplay dumber than yourself, but you can't roleplay smarter and wiser than yourself. ;)
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Artur

Postby Artur » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm

wichita wrote:You can roleplay weaker than yourself, you can roleplay stronger than yourself; you can roleplay dumber than yourself, but you can't roleplay smarter and wiser than yourself. ;)

I gotta remember this and someday I'll prove you can roleplay like that too :twisted:

Well, if you'll have questions ask here about anything, I belive that someone smart will answer you :P ( but don't count on me :wink: )

edit: whoaaa, my 666 post was in english, it was an act of a devil, there must be a meaning of this :twisted:
in vitro...

Postby in vitro... » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:59 pm

It is much easier to roleplay learning when you know the end answer yourself.
I suggest you to try learning polish within your chars, not in ooc. I have a char that speak its own language, but i speak well its friends' language, and dont enjoy its leatning process. Simply, it was too easy
cantr się posypał
ActionMutante

Postby ActionMutante » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:47 pm

Gulczak- rozumiem dobre checi, ale troche nie czaje co piszesz,a z anglika jestem niezly (podobno)

Witchy- A couple of usefull phrases:

Postaw piwo- Buy (me) a beer

Daj faja- Give (me) a fag

Bujaj sie- Bugger(?) off

Lać- to piss

Nara- See ya

Ow and don't try to say "Tea who-you yeah-bunny" when a pole is present ;)
All my friends are dead.
You got dragged outta bed,
Now they're buried and they're dead.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:18 pm

One thing I've been wondering for a while is... how do you pronounce the letter j?
Not-so-sad panda
Rusalka

Postby Rusalka » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:22 pm

like english 'y'
Artur wrote:ja chce miec fabryke i czarnuchow w niej a nie dom z ogrodkiem kurna i nie zycze sobie zeby mnie ktos pouczal o graniu w cantr qrka

Return to “Dyskusje niezwiązane z Cantr”