Zegarek Cantr

Ogólna pozapostaciowa dyskusja pomiędzy graczami Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

PRUT

Zegarek Cantr

Postby PRUT » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:01 am

Oto co znalazłem na angielskim forum:

yigit wrote:I've put together a small and useful application, and would like to share it with you.

It's a CantrClock.

When run, it displays the Cantr Time in your system tray. You can set alarms in Cantr time, and it provides you an easy way to access Cantr-related websites.

The program is for computers running Windows. Note that it's an offline clock, and does not automatically synchronise itself with the Cantr time whatsoever. You have to set it. Like you set your wristwatch.

You can get it at:
http://yigit.sdf-eu.org/cantrclock/

I hope you find it useful!

Important note: I had some spare time on my hands when I started this but the time ended before the project did. For the last couple of weeks I've been ignoring the todo list and using it anyway, and seeing that it's rather usable, I've decided to share it. It is now quite certain that I won't have the time for any debugging or updates for at least about a month or so, I'm barely checking my chars, so I'm afraid you'll have to take this as it is. I think it's quite allright, though. I'd like to apologise in advance for all the support I should be giving but won't be able to, I'm really busy. Please use this thread or PM me for bug reports etc. I'll eventually have the time to work on them.
Sasza

Postby Sasza » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:41 am

Spoko jest, a są jakie tłumaczenia? I ogólnie mógłbyś przetłumaczyć tu na forum co, jak, gdzie... bo ja tak z angielskim to słabo-średnio jestem.. :P
Najlepsze forum ezoteryczne na świecie.
Rusalka

Postby Rusalka » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:48 am

To jest aplikacja do windowsa, która wyświetla czas cantryjski na system tray'u. Jest offline'owa i trzeba sobie ją ustawić samemu, ponieważ nie synchronizuje się z faktycznym czasem gry. Coś ważnego pominąłem?
Artur wrote:ja chce miec fabryke i czarnuchow w niej a nie dom z ogrodkiem kurna i nie zycze sobie zeby mnie ktos pouczal o graniu w cantr qrka
Snake

Postby Snake » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:49 pm

nie ma na niego gwarancji :twisted:
<snake> that means Cantr on christmas xD
<EchoMan> Well. I would like to think so. ;)
Rusalka

Postby Rusalka » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:01 am

Działa bez zarzutu, fajna sprawa:) Ostrzegam tylko, że nie można wycofać zaprogramowanych alarmów! Trzeba będzie instalować od nowa :(

Autor zaznaczył, że nie skończył tego programować...[/url]

EDIT: A nie, jednak można usuwać alarmy, po prostu nie ma na to przycisku w settings :) wystarczy wcisnąć DEL
Artur wrote:ja chce miec fabryke i czarnuchow w niej a nie dom z ogrodkiem kurna i nie zycze sobie zeby mnie ktos pouczal o graniu w cantr qrka
Sasza

Postby Sasza » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:06 am

Dzięki, chodziasz tyle to sam skumałem... Może coś ciekawego pisał?
Najlepsze forum ezoteryczne na świecie.

Return to “Ogólne dyskusje”