Mozliwosci dolaczenia do personelu Cantr

Ogólna pozapostaciowa dyskusja pomiędzy graczami Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Mozliwosci dolaczenia do personelu Cantr

Postby wichita » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Staff Opportunities

As most of you know, the Polish players make up a large part of Cantr's players. The game staff wants to make sure that we are meeting the needs of the Polish community efficiently. At the moment, the staff needs Polish members in the following departments:

Communications Department:
The CD helps moderate the forums and the IRC channel and in general helps to make sure that we have a peaceful and friendly OOC environment for all of the players to enjoy. The Polish forums are a very active place, so this is a very important job that needs good volunteers. Unfortunately, very few staff members right now speak or read Polish well, so more native speakers to help share news between the Polish and English world are needed.

Players Department
The PD helps to make sure that everyone is playing by the rules so that we can all enjoy the game fairly without cheaters getting unfair advances by cooperating OOC. This is also a very important job that needs responsible and honest volunteers.

Marketing Department
The reason that we have so many Polish players is due to the very hard work of our Polish players to advertise the game. The MD is now looking for help from people who know how to find good websites and ways to spread news of Cantr to the Polish speaking world.

If you want to help out to help out with improving the game and forum life, please apply for Cantr staff.

-----------------------------------------------

Możliwości dołączenia do personelu Cantr

Jak większość z Was zapewne wie, polscy gracze stanowią dużą część połeczności Cantr. Personel gry chciałby mieć pewność, że efektywnie wychodzi naprzeciw Waszym potrzebom. W chwili obecnej potrzebujemy polskich członków w następujących departamentach:

Communications Department:
CD pomaga w moderacji forum i kanałów IRC, i w ogólności stara się zapewnić spokojną i przyjazną atmosferę społeczności OOC. Polskie forum jest niezwykle aktywnym miejscem, więc jest to bardzo ważne zadanie, wymagające wobec ochotników. Niestety, obecnie niewielu członków personelu posługuje się językiem polskim w stopniu wystarczającym, potrzebujemy więc więcej osób znających ten język, by zapewnić lepszą komunikację między strefą angielską a polską.

Players Department:
PD dba o to, by wszyscy grali zgodnie z zasadami, byśmy wszyscy mogli cieszyć się grą bez oszustów zyskujących przewagę środkami OOC. To również jest bardzo ważne zadanie, wymagające od ochotników odpowiedzialności i uczciwości.

Marketing Department:
Społeczność polskich graczy jest tak duża dzięki ich ogromnemu wkładowi w promocję gry. MD szuka obecnie pomocy ludzi, którzy wiedzą, jak znaleźć dobre strony www i sposoby rozpowszechniania wiadomości o Cantr w świecie polskojęzycznym.

Jeśli chciałbyś pomóc w udoskonalaniu gry i społeczności forum, złóż podanie o przyjęcie do personelu Cantr.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 pm

If the e-mail for the Personnel Department is not working, send a PM to the Personnel Officers - cantrlady, formerly known as hf, or to me.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President

Return to “Ogólne dyskusje”