Incidentally, how many throwaway characters did you ....

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Thetaris

Incidentally, how many throwaway characters did you ....

Postby Thetaris » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:43 am

Incidentally, how many throwaway characters did you have to spawn before getting one in the right area?

You bastard, I spawned ONE, and it was 'incidently' in Zhift Hills (west). And it wasn't really 'spawned'. I found another way.
Evolution is unconformity.
Pieter de Groote

Postby Pieter de Groote » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:02 am

It seems to me that this is slightly off topic, again.
tiddy ogg

Postby tiddy ogg » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:07 am

If he's used an existing char who should have no knowledge of happenings there, it's a CRB. If he's used some cheat to do it, that's even more serious.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:51 pm

This is enough.

Thetaris, I will assume you haven't read this:
http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7733

But now I will consider that you have and if you continue on this topic in this malign attitude, I will have no hesitation to act accordingly.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:31 pm

He said in game OOC that he hacked into the databse... which is very serious if he was telling the truth
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Lumin

Re: Incidentally, how many throwaway characters did you ....

Postby Lumin » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:08 pm

Thetaris wrote:
Incidentally, how many throwaway characters did you have to spawn before getting one in the right area?

You bastard, I spawned ONE, and it was 'incidently' in Zhift Hills (west). And it wasn't really 'spawned'. I found another way.

First of all, I'm female, so I believe the word you're searching for is 'bitch', not 'bastard'.

Secondly, yes Thetaris, we're all very impressed by your 1337 haX0R ski11z. Really. :roll: Pity you couldn't have used them to just unlock the other thread and post your reply there, rather than starting a completely new one here, which will also be locked soon, I imagine.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:57 pm

:lol:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Sarah

Postby Sarah » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:10 pm

I'm locking this. If you feel the need to continue this, do so somewhere else.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”