**ALERT:** BIGWIGS ARE CHEATING (time for Nick to come back)

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Thetaris

**ALERT:** BIGWIGS ARE CHEATING (time for Nick to come back)

Postby Thetaris » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:43 am

That is right. Let me explain.

Right. There is an OOC influence stopping Nick from properly playing his characters. That's right, it's the Bigwigs. They may own the game, but in the rules, they have no right of passage to ban his characters.

That's the PD's job.

Technically, the Bigwigs should be banned for cheating. They're stopping Nicks characters from developing, using OOC methods to kill them off.

Whether intentional or not, they are killing his characters by banning him.

The only way to bypass this is to get the PD to ban his characters. If they had enough information and evidence against him, there's no doubt in my mind they would have banned him earlier or given him a warning. But no, the Bigwigs did it.

So to solve this, they have to unban Nicks account. Furthermore if this is not done then Bigwigs are cheating and violating the CR by killing his character OOC. Hence the Bigwigs are due for a banning, immediately.... Unless, of course, they unban Nick.

If not, then Cantr is obviously one big conspiracy which Bigwigs have created and maintained for their own benefit, rather than fairly spreading out rules that apply to everyone.

If the Bigwigs continue like this and CRB then I quit. I'm very much sure I'll be able to get a few followers, too. And I won't be the last you'll hear of me.

I find it quite unfair that Nick's been banned NOW.

If you didn't ban him when he commited the crime, tough luck, you miss out.
Evolution is unconformity.
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:50 am

:roll:

EDIT: A more considered response

I suggest you look at the Cantr II Constitution as well as the Departments page before you decide who has rights to do what .
Nick

Postby Nick » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:13 pm

Are you on drugs?

note: Nick does not endorse this....
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Nick wrote:Are you on drugs?

Nick doesn't condone the use of drugs as well.

Keep it clean!
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:38 pm

Peanut wrote:
Nick wrote:Are you on drugs?

Nick doesn't condone the use of drugs as well.

Keep it clean!

Well, I don't know if you should go that far...as to say Nick doesn't endorse...:lol:

But Thetaris, maybe after you've actually realized the (CR and Gen Support) forums aren't for pushing for personal character gain, then maybe we might, perhaps, by the slightest margin, one day, a long time from now, take you with a grain of salt.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:56 pm

nitefyre wrote:then maybe we might, perhaps, by the slightest margin, one day, a long time from now, take you with a grain of salt.
Unlikely
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:58 pm

and I count the other posts as spam.
What's the opinion of others? Should I leave them, or are there any objections to them being deleted?
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:30 pm

No objection here :roll:
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Bear

Postby Bear » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Please do..
Agar

Re: **ALERT:** BIGWIGS ARE CHEATING (time for Nick to come b

Postby Agar » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:52 pm

Thetaris wrote:If the Bigwigs continue like this and CRB then I quit.

:twisted:

Big green "X", the middle button. Go for it.

:P

Do you realize that in almost all the other games on the internet out there that if they feel you're cheating, they just ban you, no appeals, no warning, no explination, and often no PROOF?

This is a frigging game. Jos OWNS it. He is a nice enough and a hard enough working guy to TRY to give people a fair trial, TRY to find PROOF, TRY to give them a chance to play fair. He doesn't have to, but he trys. However Jos wants to run his game, that's his choice and we have to live with it or take our toys out of the sandbox and go play elsewhere.

You don't like it and want to quit? Fine. Bye. Think you'll get followers? Unlikely. You've been sounding like a whiney third grader as of late. Think we haven't heard the last of you? Wrong. Jos can justas easily ban people from the forums to. Make a big enough pest of your self and you'll get squashed.

Do what you want. I won't miss you.
Reality was never my strong point.
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:04 pm

Free Tibet! Err... :roll:

Nick is a great IG player but knows his wrongdoings. While I don't speak for him, I think he knows he crossed grey territory and is now sitting out for some time. Don't make life harder on him by making the PD feel threatened.

I'm sure Nick will be back and slaughtering everyone's characters again in no time. :D

EDITORIAL NOTE: TSL pity the fool on drugs!
1223-4: You kill a elephant using a longbow.

Nick wrote:If you don't check your characters once a day, you're not going anywhere in Cantr. :P
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:48 pm

*sigh* :roll:
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Sho

Postby Sho » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:28 pm

This reads and smells like a troll. Thetaris, if you think you're backing up Nick by posting this sort of unprocessed raw shouting, you're not, just like you weren't doing ProgD any favors by flaming every new suggestion with "look at Flyspray and shut your mouth."
If you genuinely believe the "bigwigs" are breaking the rules, you could have made your point a lot better than you've done here.
colonel

Postby colonel » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:20 pm

*Shakes his head.* Oh, *Checks his wig.* :lol:
Schme

Postby Schme » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:43 pm

Don't tell the guy what to do with his own game.
"One death is a tragedy, a million is just statistics."
Joseph Stalin

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”