Really quite annoying, open for discussion.

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Thetaris

Really quite annoying, open for discussion.

Postby Thetaris » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:08 am

Some guy in Akypor called Alcard, who is/was perfectly sane, showed no signs of suicide.

But then!

1413-2: You see Alcard leaving Akypor, taking Akypor Path to Akypor Forest (north).

1413-2: You see Alcard drop a envelope.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a key to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a brand new bone club to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a new bone fur scraper to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a brand new iron shield to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a new stone hammer to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give a new composite recurve bow to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard give some potatoes to Sentinel Isabellah.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Francesca Foscari using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Dave Letter using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his twenties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her twenties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his twenties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her twenties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Shane using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Marlboro Red using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Alcard using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Vekselis using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: Alcard efficiently hurts you using a composite recurve bow. You lose 0 percent strength. Your shield was ineffective against the blow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his thirties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his thirties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Washington using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt niceman using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt helper using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt Sentinel Isabellah using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her thirties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt angry using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her thirties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her fourties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a woman in her fourties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his fourties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his fourties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his fifties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: You see Alcard efficiently hurt a man in his sixties using a composite recurve bow.

1413-2: Alcard says: "Sorry everyone I've diceded to creak ... Good bye."

He decided to 'creak'? Just... Just after his character was really important and a really good debator?

It's open for discussion whether it's a breach or not, I don't know so rather than flame me, discuss or explain if it's right or wrong.

My thoughts were that it was an OOC influence that caused this odd twist to his RPing, and that he should have gotten a heart attack from the ProgD rather than hit everyone...

Even if he got a warning for poor RP style from the PlayersD, that'd be great... He's a bloody idiot in my opinion- the player, that is. A complete moron.

(excuse the language but he really did annoy me, the character was fine, the player... geez)
Evolution is unconformity.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:04 am

Progd gives heart attacks?

That sounds fishy.
tiddy ogg

Postby tiddy ogg » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:18 am

There's far too much crying for Nanny. Let him go. Despite others assertion that you can't have mental illness in Cantr because no-one's invented psychiatry, this bloke may have had some sort of breakdown.
Torch

Postby Torch » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:15 pm

tiddy ogg wrote:Despite others assertion that you can't have mental illness in Cantr because no-one's invented psychiatry, this bloke may have had some sort of breakdown.

I love that argument. It's like saying that before medical treatment, injuries and disease didn't exist. :roll:
Pieter de Groote

Postby Pieter de Groote » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:46 pm

Torch wrote:It's like saying that before medical treatment, injuries and disease didn't exist. :roll:

Which is true in Cantr, as far as I know.
The Industriallist

Postby The Industriallist » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:02 pm

Treatment for disease still doesn't exist.

It may be possible to make, but it doesn't exist.

You can have mental illness in cantr, certainly. Whether suddenly giving all your posessions to someone, shooting everyone, and saying you want to die is a sign of mental illness as opposed to OOC desire to lose a character is another question.
"If I can be a good crackhead, I can be a good Christian"

-A subway preacher
The Sociologist

Postby The Sociologist » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:32 pm

tiddy ogg wrote:There's far too much crying for Nanny. Let him go. Despite others assertion that you can't have mental illness in Cantr because no-one's invented psychiatry, this bloke may have had some sort of breakdown.

It is certainly strange though that he should hit Sentinel Isabellah and then carefully return all his things to her, and then have enough sanity to drop a note on the ground precisely listing all that he had done. That part was poor indeed. But then it was over quickly and involved no bad language or whatnot and so it's not a huge thing on my agenda to complain about it.
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:18 am

Sorry everyone I've diceded to creak ... Good bye.
He decided to 'creak'? Just... Just after his character was really important and a really good debator?
Does crack ever ring a bell? :lol: I'm starting to get better at reading these misspelled words.

Oh wait, do they all know that already? Heh, so that's why they didn't mention it. :lol:
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:26 am

People like that piss me off.

He could have just asked the PD to delete the character, or at the very least said he was going for a walk and stepped quietly out on the road to starve.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:34 am

So hitting is like a Cantr way of saying goodbye? Maybe we should add that kiss button.
Not-so-sad panda
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:20 pm

SekoETC wrote:So hitting is like a Cantr way of saying goodbye? Maybe we should add that kiss button.

Hmmm have you heard the 'thin end of the wedge' argument... first kiss then.. who knows?
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Coramon

Postby Coramon » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:33 am

Oh, be quite Phalynx nobody is going to go making &$* in Cantr. Then we'd need children... which isn't going to happen any time soon. One day hopefully.
Wolf wrote:Hm... MTV Deathmatch: Caveman Clobbering?
Or... do they end up forming the local caveman union?
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:36 am

Oh you naive fool, if that were so a certain Bar and Grill in Djorf would be overrun with the little bratts!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
R.I.P:

Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Marian

Postby Marian » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:07 am

I was actually pretty shocked at how much of that goes on in the game, I only have nine characters and like three of them have had to dodge propositions already. :D

I just hope no little kids play this game...
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:26 am

I know what you mean....

My son thought it was boring, and it was after he wiped out my characters!
R.I.P:

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”