Reporting Sabotage/Building Messages

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Jaguar45

Postby Jaguar45 » Mon May 29, 2006 10:49 pm

4 new extension projects in Quillanoi Forest (south) in Clayrock (cottage).
All with 200 grams of wood. Started by a character that was locked in there and threatened to start numerous buildings if he was not released.

Also I would like it to be considered if it was a character breach, as the player tried to receive a benefit (in this case the character`s freedom) from the programming
Everything you work out, works out.
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Tue May 30, 2006 1:07 am

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9243

Is this the same case in point?

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 30, 2006 6:41 am

Jaguar45 wrote:4 new extension projects in Quillanoi Forest (south) in Clayrock (cottage).
All with 200 grams of wood. Started by a character that was locked in there and threatened to start numerous buildings if he was not released.

Also I would like it to be considered if it was a character breach, as the player tried to receive a benefit (in this case the character`s freedom) from the programming

Yup this was me. And by the way, this Jaguar45 player is the guy I was talking about that threatened me OOCly...
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Tue May 30, 2006 6:56 am

Building projects are not against the rules, as long as they are not oocly offensive. And as long as they are not so bad icly that they need be removed.

People, even high up staff members, have done this in the past and it has been allowed. NO reason it shouldnt be allowed here.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 30, 2006 9:05 am

Bran, the messages I wrote (which he is grumbling/complaining like an old man about :lol: ) were like:
-End of the road, you've met your doom
-This man is a psycopath, he is going to kill me!

Not to mention I RP'ed while he just killed out of anger: I slipped notes under the door threatening him, and on it I had things like *the note is bloodstained and the handwriting is written hastily*
Though it was a fair while ago and I don't remember it, and nor do I care that the character died.
I wasn't doing it for OOC revenge, dude, live with the messages, perhaps if you had of actually RP'ed well or something you may have influenced my character into not doing it. Especially with the:
Man in his thirties enters building
OOC: FYI if you start those projects it's a CRB and action will be taken against you as a player.
Man in his thirties leaves building

I mean, what can I RP out of that? IT ruined the fun, I would have preferred him to at least say *he checks up on the man, ensuring he's still there* rather than enter and leave (because that's all my character saw).

End rant. I did start off being nice explaining to Bran, but I devolved into complaining about this guy complaining.
You killed my character, friend, if anything -I- should be complaining!! :wink: :D :wink: :D
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 am

The one I was talking about in Ticqi went something like

"Yang is a monster; murdered the beautiful *some name here.*" :lol:
Jaguar45

Postby Jaguar45 » Tue May 30, 2006 9:19 am

I thought we should not discuss things here, but since it seems to be the case I suppose there is nothing wrong if I make a counterargument to N-Aldwitch:
My character kills pirates and people who attack without a word once they arrive in towns. Your character was both. The specific character does not negotiate about their freedom even if threatened with a lot of buildings being built in there and I did not say that you will be punished, but said that you might be punished, as I didn`t know for sure. Seems I was wrong, so sorry about that.
Everything you work out, works out.
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Tue May 30, 2006 9:32 am

We don't need 6 posts (now 7) about a single report - Please keep discussion to a minimum in the Game Support Forums It just makes more work for staff

This goes for other threads in Captial Rule Breaches, Moderation requests and General Support
pipok

Postby pipok » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:54 am

Offensive name of a building:
Building name: BURDEL
meddah

Postby meddah » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 am

We locked a man into a building, because of a suspicion in Hgiranwos Est. And blocked the primitive smelting furnace, in building Hgorian Demir-Çelik Fabrikası.

We had only 7500 grams of limestones and he started a project with need of 140.000 grams of limestons and used all limestones we have. We don't have any limestone resources in that town and near locations we can reach. It was all we have. If it's possible, we want our limestones back. Primitive smelting furnace is not important, but we need iron, and without limestones we can' t manufacture it.

He also used 45000 grams of our coal in that project. We can only gather 250 grams in one day, it's really ruined all the towns maybe 100 days work.
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:18 pm

The machine has been unblocked and the resources put back
meddah

Postby meddah » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Thank you *smiles*

We made a marketing campaigne in recent days and there is too many new players in our language area. They also block mashines, can you correct also them, if i report them here?
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Other language woman enters my char's friend's boat, and starts picking everything she can. He closes the boat and we attack the woman. Today, she used everything she could on projects using only a part of the resources that the projects need, so that we need a lot of resources to complete all the projects. Result, tomorrow she will be dead and we will have lost most of our resources in projects we don't need and will take a whole life to complete. Here is what she has done:

14 x 1834-3.33: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar argila (clay) em Manufacturing an Earthenware Bowl.

11 x 1834-3.30: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar penas (feathers) em Sewing a feather sleeping pad.

15 x 1834-3.29: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar tendões (sinew) em Manufacturing a stone axe.

7 x 1834-3.28: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar ossos pequenos (small bones) em Manufacturing a bone shield.

7 x 1834-3.28: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar conchas (shells) em Manufacturing a chitin shield.

19 x 1834-3.27: Vês o/a uma mulher nos seus vinte usar ossos grandes (big bones) em Manufacturing a bone shield.

Can we get the resources back?

P.S.: I'll PM you with the details latter if we can
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:29 pm

Newspawn started a massive potato baking project in "Puk Trade House and Inn." adding 1 g of potato. Also, called himself Saddam, OOC infuences there are reasonably evident.
Scratch and sniff text
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Unless Saddam Hussein was the only man with the name Saddam, I don't think you can assume it's OOC. I've heard of some Adolfs other than Hitler.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”