abuse of language ooc

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Livio

abuse of language ooc

Postby Livio » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 am

Hi
Another player indicated to me that she knew other chars created by me
and did not like how they acted.
She told me to i must leave the game and she insult to me in many opportunities
Is this a violation of any rule? :?
thanks
Wolfsong

Re: abuse of language ooc

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:22 am

It sounds like a clear violation of some rule or another. I'd definitely report it to the PD via email.

Knowing what character someone plays isn't bad in and of itself, but if they criticize you based on the actions of a character of yours, and insult you personally because of it, that's crossing a line.
Marian

Postby Marian » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 am

If someone's whispering a bunch of OOC messages like that then yeah, sounds like a clear abuse of OOC in general, and probably breaks other rules too. Even if they thought you were breaking a rule somehow yourself, they should approach the PD instead of ranting at you personally.

And obviously their char can't treat one of yours a certain just because they've encountered your others, with their others, that'd be a CRB right there.
Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Pilot » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 am

Thanks for reporting. We'll look into it.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”