OOC singing

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

iavatus

OOC singing

Postby iavatus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:09 am

Simple copypaste plagiarism, zero RP behind. Xendra Mountains West

4770-5.31: Fellow says: "*he begins to sing a little melody* We are mirrors, each of us meant. To reflect every bit of the other's karma. We will touch each other's dirtied hands and grasp their shape... *he stops singing as he continues on to work only to hum the rest of it*"

http://www.animelyrics.com/game/talesoftheabyss/karma.htm

Didn't find this one, but doesn't sound like his.

4769-1.28 Fellow says: "*he clears his throat and looks over to everyone then begins to sing* She is a hunter of the night, Giving enemies a fright, She will show the way to the light, (name), A goddess of beauty and justice, Having a strong heart and mind, Let those rival her try against her bravery, As her history will be known through out the time, (name) , Her voice is clear and enchanting through the night and day, With her by my side I can truly say, The just through and through, As we all would stay by you, By being true we will find the will and hope to strive unto , If you pass on your tales of heroism will be cheered and drunk , I say we will cheer and drink to your heroism through and through,, As all of us will stand by your side, As you will always stay true, (name) *he sings on a last melodic note to stop afterwards*"
Marian

Re: OOC singing

Postby Marian » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Been a lot of similar things happening recently and I'm still not sure where the line is, seems like the rules might need to be made clearer on the situation one way or another.
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 am

In the forum rules it states copyright must be respected here for media, etc., but nothing game specific. I know its always been frowned upon in the past.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
iavatus

Postby iavatus » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Okay, he's just announced that he feels another song coming along. Evidently, he's either not received a message, or ignoring it. Either way, I'm going to be more then a little irked if he belts out something I can recognise from Gilbert & Sullivan.
Marian

Postby Marian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:14 pm

iavatus wrote:Okay, he's just announced that he feels another song coming along. Evidently, he's either not received a message, or ignoring it. Either way, I'm going to be more then a little irked if he belts out something I can recognise from Gilbert & Sullivan.

If you can figure out a way to solve this problem, perhaps with murder? I'm sure we'd all understand.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”