Radio Nonsense

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

bnlphan

Radio Nonsense

Postby bnlphan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 am

I know there's freedom of the radio in the game but can't the moron be banned or something? It's not clever, it's not amusing. Just some child taking out his frustrations. At least tomorrow he'll be back in school for most of the day.
Mastering the fine art of sleepworking
Auryn

Re: Radio Nonsense

Postby Auryn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 am

I actually posted something in the support section... I feel that some of the language used today was out of line.
Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Radio Nonsense

Postby Pilot » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 am

Subject: The Line Between Radio Idiots and Hate Speech

Pilot wrote:Of course we wil look into it when reported. This is a family-friendly game. Any strong language can only be used in private, with other adult players. Never on the radio.

Auryn if this is ofending any player, the offender will get a message from us. We need the report sent directly to players@cantr.net or with the contact form link, top left of players page to Players Department.

Moved to Support Forums.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”