Not sure, but...

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

maliseh

Not sure, but...

Postby maliseh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

2895-2.35: a man in his twenties says: "☺♀↨♫æ◄♪╖"

The growling and meowing that filled most of my screen immediately beforehand was merely annoying - but that...even if not isn't quite a CRB- it's not exactly appropriate is it??

*scratches head* :?
SekoETC

Re: Not sure, but...

Postby SekoETC » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm unfortunate to have three different characters located in towns with three of that player's characters, and all of them do the meow stuff. Couldn't he get banned? I doubt he has any idea of what would be in-world style for Cantr.
Not-so-sad panda
SumBum

Postby SumBum » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Haven't seen any of the symbols from the chars I'm near, but there are a few that are doing the meow thing and being annoying in general. Unfortunately, they haven't broken any town laws yet.
I don't know karate, but I know KA-RAZY!! - James Brown
Marian

Postby Marian » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

I've seen one of this guy's chars too. (and his illiterate RL buddy...)

Luckily, in some towns, simply being annoying is still enough to get a newspawn killed, so problem solved for us.
Cdls

Postby Cdls » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Issue is being looked into thank you.
Rand

Postby Rand » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm

SekoETC wrote:I'm unfortunate to have three different characters located in towns with three of that player's characters, and all of them do the meow stuff. Couldn't he get banned? I doubt he has any idea of what would be in-world style for Cantr.

Oh my characters are making quick work of these cat-men, having a little fun at it too :D
Cdls

Postby Cdls » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 am

Not a discussion forum, please keep non pertinent information in the proper threads.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”