Suspicious behaviour

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

EchoMan

Suspicious behaviour

Postby EchoMan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm

I overheard this on MSN chat. It sounds really dodgy to me:

2 ships dock more or less simultaneously to the location. They all speak German. Like 5 people on each ship. Someone inside a building come outside and start giving tools away to people from the ships without a word said by either part. None of the people spawned in the location are given random tools. The german people then start boarding ships again as if they are leaving.

Name of the place is Malmhamn.
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, this is not quite true. The person in question introduced herself and the Germans answered, but since they don't speak the same language there wasn't much of a conversation. I also know for certain that the reason for the appearance of the Germans has nothing to do with this incident.

Looking into it would be a good idea anyhow.
Pretty in pink.
Ronja Rotschopf

Postby Ronja Rotschopf » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am

we'll look into it
Sabsi

Postby Sabsi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:57 am

That the ships docked simultaneously isn't strange at all, because they belong together and were both coming from the same adjacent location and undocked from there at approximately the same time, so they also docked to Malmhamnen at the same time.

I have no idea why this Swedish character kept coming outside the building, giving tools to us without a word and then going back inside. Our characters were just as baffled about this and also spoke about it with each other because they didn't know if they should return these tools or not. So probably the Swedish PD is the one to look into this? We just thought the woman was overly friendly as that was the same experience we had with Esperanto characters in that area who just handed out presents whenever we had contact with them.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”