Not possible.

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Arenti

Not possible.

Postby Arenti » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 pm

That just happened in Seatown.

2796-6.27: a man in his twenties says: "*Stretches his eight arms out and sighs with his two mouths. Swings his six legs off the bike and rises to his full 7ft height*"
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Why is that a CRB? O.o
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 pm

You're telling me this stupid thing is allowed? :shock: Before you know it everyone walks around like that.
rconley

Postby rconley » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Arenti wrote:You're telling me this stupid thing is allowed? :shock: Before you know it everyone walks around like that.

Well he is looking for followers, maybe our newspawns will start growing extra limbs. :lol: While I agree it's absolutely ridiculous, stupid does not necessarily mean against the rules. It's been reported, let PD take it from here. If it is, they'll deal with it.
<Viktor> someone asks my career my answer is "full time cantriian"
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

It's not really a crb IMO. If I were you, I'd treat it like the freak it is: kill it, put it in a very deep grave, build a house on top, and then speak of the monster in hushed tones as a way of frightening the newspawns.

Either that or ignore it.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
rconley

Postby rconley » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Doug R. wrote:It's not really a crb IMO. If I were you, I'd treat it like the freak it is: kill it, put it in a very deep grave, build a house on top, and then speak of the monster in hushed tones as a way of frightening the newspawns.

:lol: Good idea!!!

Or run it out of town. :)
Snake_byte

Postby Snake_byte » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I heard of this thing, traveling once...
My old banner ;)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Cantrians are humans, I think it has been established many times. People used to get contacted for playing a dog or a robot or an elf so a lot must've changed if PD doesn't get involved anymore.
Not-so-sad panda
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Doug R. wrote:It's not really a crb IMO. If I were you, I'd treat it like the freak it is: kill it, put it in a very deep grave, build a house on top, and then speak of the monster in hushed tones as a way of frightening the newspawns.

I'm with this note OR you could play along in some weird manner. I've only one character that would NOT want the "thing dead" but it would be killed by most so I don't see any "harm" to the CR.

To my knowledge, there isn't anything that says people CAN'T be "otherworldly" or "mutations" or whatever. BUT I'm not PD sooo....
Jaxon

Postby Jaxon » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Lemme guess, the guy has a really weird sounding name right? Just kill him. We kept him locked up in a building for a while to "rehab" him, but I guess that didn't work out.
rconley

Postby rconley » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Jaxon wrote:Lemme guess, the guy has a really weird sounding name right? Just kill him. We kept him locked up in a building for a while to "rehab" him, but I guess that didn't work out.

I'd say not... prob him. Yes, wierd name...everything about him is just..wierd.
FiziKx

Postby FiziKx » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Get a group together and tour the world as a traveling freak show. :D

INNOVATE, PEOPLE!
http://arcanot.myminicity.com/
http://fizikx.mybrute.com

EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am

FiziKx wrote:Get a group together and tour the world as a traveling freak show. :D

INNOVATE, PEOPLE!

I was just thinking about that concerning a bear (pretty tame and friendly to humans) where one of my chars spawned. I just need to invent skates and hockey sticks first. :P
rconley

Postby rconley » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 am

2797-0.03: *****says: "*Reaches his hands out and grasps the air. He rips a large hole in thin air and steps through it. Moments later another hole appears and he passes back through it. Both portals disappear*"

And more on this same character....and after he steps back through this "portal" begins speaking that he's spoken to the recently deceased, which isn't a problem but the whole portal thing is and not to mention now speaking on things he shoudln't know about. Oh yes and mentioning being "reborn" if he dies so he may need message about that as well
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 am

NOW, it's a CRB! XD

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”