CR in Flikadorov

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

XBL

CR in Flikadorov

Postby XBL » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:00 pm

Hello,

In Flikadorov (dutch) there are two people who took the key to the storage, locked themself up, and once in a while they come out and attack everyone with a hunting bow. My character is down to 40% health.

This wouldn't be a real problem, if those characters weren't from the same player, and one character didn't introduce himself...

Jochem
timmaniac

Postby timmaniac » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:53 pm

i know my char has only 30 procent health left and. they killed the only man who got the keys. I think they try to take over the city they attack all and then. they run in the storage room.
im getting very mad :evil:
lalala
::10votaal::

Postby ::10votaal:: » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:14 pm

This people could be the same as the people who terrorised Sil Woods North (dutch) last week.

Only thing is, I don't see any evidence for a CRB... it's possible that they talked their actions through. :shock:
XBL

Postby XBL » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:18 pm

Even if they talked their actions trough, they didn't do it in the city itself... that's impossible, since I give everyone a 'name' if they have been active. Which he wasn't (the second guy, the first guy has been active).

But even if they did talk trough, they are still doing illegal things, because you may not for a group with your own characters (if I can recal properly).

Jochem
new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:32 pm

I think you can have two of your chars in the same organisation if they came to join it naturally IC, for example if two of your characters' lives were ruined by the same guy, it would make sense that they would both join a resistance force, unless, of course, one fo your chars was a pushover and didn't care enough to fight back.

Of course if they both formed it together and were the only ones in it, that would be a bit unfair, or if one carried out the wishes of another without any IC communication and was a perfect slave...those cases would constitute a CR breach, right?
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
XBL

Postby XBL » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:36 pm

That isn't the case, since one didn't even talk.

Jochem
new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:45 pm

I was just getting clarification on other issues. What we have here is almost definitely a CR breach.
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
west

Postby west » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:45 am

new.vogue.nightmare wrote:I think you can have two of your chars in the same organisation if they came to join it naturally IC, for example if two of your characters' lives were ruined by the same guy, it would make sense that they would both join a resistance force, unless, of course, one fo your chars was a pushover and didn't care enough to fight back.

Yeah. I have 2 Rangers, but they hardly ever see each other and joined different branches at different times for different reasons.
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
XBL

Postby XBL » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:17 pm

It's really getting out of hand... they killed of a few people already, and we can't do a thing.

Jochem
::10votaal::

Postby ::10votaal:: » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:04 pm

WHY IS PD IGNORING THIS CASE!

WE ARE BEING SLAUGTHERED AND WE KNOW THAT THIS IS ONE INDIVIDUAL JUST INTRESTED IN KILLING THE WHOLE CITY!
Meh

Postby Meh » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:16 pm

Try e-mailing them players@cantr.net.

They may have already been working on it or need more ijfo.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”