Capital Rule breach in Blaman?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Slowness_Incarnate

Capital Rule breach in Blaman?

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:48 am

Ok..I think it's a bit absurd for three characters to all of a sudden,wordlessly begin slaughtering people.They exchanged sabres and iron shields without even consulting one another they just jumped to attention and started murdering people in Blaman. There was no reason given and the 3 of them never confer,all 3 move in unison and I don't think it's right. This looks really ugly,like another Blojt massacre but on a larger scale maybe >.< I'm trying to do something about it while my character is still alive,but I don 't know if my fears will be heard in time. Their names that we know of are stellus,iluvatar,and max power.

:( please help..
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:07 am

The characters in question did seem to start to talk to one another after they began killing people. It started out with them killing one person and then that talked about it. Then they proceeded to slaughter everyone else. And then my character was killed. Unless the people talking weren't the ones that were doing the slaughtering. It is hard to tell from the death reports who is who.
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:08 am

Depends on when your char was killed,today they didn't confer and just killed tons of characters wordlessly.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:45 pm

MY character was killed on Saturday. I think he was first of the batch to be killed.
Ash

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:19 pm

Another massacre.. ?? :cry:

My Bro wrote:"i has a char there.. and i think that the 3 people involved are not connected, and when my char finds out they will be f**ked"
[/quote]
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:27 pm

I was thinking that was a CR breach too...my character lived, and it really does look like it.
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:00 pm

Well now I know who you've got to be in Blaman..there are only like 6 characters left there...so..heh. you've either got to be one of the mean ones there or you were one of Taki's good friends..lol
Ash

Postby Ash » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:54 pm

Nah, my brother's character. Yes you may well know him, but i don't think he is at home in blaman at the moment.. :wink:

And my bro said.. Bo Selecta.... :wink:
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:09 pm

I was talking to Sammi...lol I have no clue who your brother is. Though when the massacre happened..there were only 3 characters that my char even intereacted with. Simone,Sal and Richard.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”