CRB on my part (I think)

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Drakulya

CRB on my part (I think)

Postby Drakulya » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:22 am

I slipped up on Kwor with my character Jinin Pelnu. I have another character as an Initiate in Olip Forest right now with the Stone Knights, and I heard mention of Stone Knights in Kwor and mixed up my characters o.- Now, Jinin Pelnu has said that he was in Initiate of the Stone Knight Order under a known Stone Knight.

I don't want anything changed, but if a CRB is presented against Jinin Pelnu, I figured I'd be first here to lay down my own stupidity. I intend to RP it out, and say something like I had a revelation for a moment, then freaked (which I already have... in game and OOC)
Only the married understand why they make you say, "Until death do us apart" - Drakulya
DELGRAD

Postby DELGRAD » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:10 am

I would highly doubt that to be a CRB. It was an accident. As you said just RP it.
Something like *feels a scream coming and quickly clamps hands over mouth* *speaks through fingers in a muffeled tone* Was that me? What did I say?

Somthing like that. RP it out best way you think to do.
Drakulya

Postby Drakulya » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:28 am

Yes, I do intend to RP it, and feel that a CRB might not apply to it, but if its reported as a CRB I don't want to get locked out for being a fool and letting something slip.
Only the married understand why they make you say, "Until death do us apart" - Drakulya
tiddy ogg

Postby tiddy ogg » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:01 am

That happens to all of us. Don't worry. When my char welcomed a newcomer to the wrong town and introduced himself by the wrong name he wriggled out of it, and had the support of another char saying: "It's OK, I don't think anyone heard you."
DELGRAD

Postby DELGRAD » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:59 am

I do think that I announced myself and I signed citizen list as another of my characters names. Did not seem that anyone noticed when character changed his name on citizens list.

I think that most of us have done some stupid...
dopey things in character.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”