Reporting Sabotage/Building Messages

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Participants:
Initiator: thief (2738-5)
Progress: 0.0 percent
Days required: 80
Project type: Manual
Materials: hematite (1 grams used of 60000 grams needed)
Objects:
Tools: hammer
Quantity: 42000

This man might also be a suicidal newspawn, I'm not sure about that.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Removed.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
EchoMan2

Postby EchoMan2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Lake village : A biulding named ' Baba Yaga Jabba the Hut'

:roll:
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm

That's been there for ages, I think it's a pretty funny name. If making cultural references is considered a CRB then a lot of people would be in trouble.
Not-so-sad panda
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Inside "Huset Som Gudarna Glömde" and "Steninge Slott" in the location "Dimmornas Dal" there is a p.o'd captive who have started tons of impossible projects, mass-copying notes and pulled them outside and so on.
Kelli

Postby Kelli » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 am

oooooooh....I didn't know this was such a problem....I thought it was just plain interesting. Annoying if you're trying to build up a town, but interesting.

There are lots of buildings that were started just for the sake of leaving a message....I think it's kind of fun....

Here come the yells...*braces herself*

(And NO...I have never done it and never intend to. I just like finding hidden messages...:D)
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:37 am

Hidden messages are fun. 200 copies of the same message in town square is not. :)
Kelli

Postby Kelli » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 am

LOL! I'll agree with you there!
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 am

EchoMan wrote:Inside "Huset Som Gudarna Glömde" and "Steninge Slott" in the location "Dimmornas Dal" there is a p.o'd captive who have started tons of impossible projects, mass-copying notes and pulled them outside and so on.

Also, most machinery outside in "Dimmornas Dal" have been messed up with gigantic projects. Someone need to talk to this player, who is currently in a boat named "Faesfo Explorer - I". It would be appreciated if the projects could be removed too. :)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Deleting projects is easy but if you want the wasted resources back, that requires more work. It's a shame players starting junk projects can't be made to do community service since it can honestly take over an hour to calculate how many grams to return since the db says how much more is needed rather than how much was already added.
Not-so-sad panda
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:31 pm

I wish we could just implement project recovery so players could take care of this in game. :|
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 am

SekoETC wrote:Deleting projects is easy but if you want the wasted resources back, that requires more work. It's a shame players starting junk projects can't be made to do community service since it can honestly take over an hour to calculate how many grams to return since the db says how much more is needed rather than how much was already added.

My char is currently not in place, but for the rice harvester and the smokers outside, don't worry about the resources, just delete the projects.

As for the indoors machinery, delete the projects and never mind the resources unless there is something "valuable" involved. I haven't seen these projects myself, another player told me, but I think most of them just have 1 grams of something added to them? If that is easy to spot, just delete those projects.

As for the notes I guess those could be cleaned up in game, it will be a nuciance though :P
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 am

EchoMan wrote:
SekoETC wrote:Deleting projects is easy but if you want the wasted resources back, that requires more work. It's a shame players starting junk projects can't be made to do community service since it can honestly take over an hour to calculate how many grams to return since the db says how much more is needed rather than how much was already added.

My char is currently not in place, but for the rice harvester and the smokers outside, don't worry about the resources, just delete the projects.

As for the indoors machinery, delete the projects and never mind the resources unless there is something "valuable" involved. I haven't seen these projects myself, another player told me, but I think most of them just have 1 grams of something added to them? If that is easy to spot, just delete those projects.

As for the notes I guess those could be cleaned up in game, it will be a nuciance though :P

It's as simple as this really :
Inside Steninge Slott, any project that isn't started by any of the people in there at the moment should be removed.
chrlid76

Postby chrlid76 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Like EchoMan wrote, just deleting the projects would be very nice :D
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Okay, I've deleted the projects but it pisses me off to see shit like this. Something must be done to either prevent people from starting so many projects in a day or allowing others to take resources from those projects and cancel them. Also make it possible for prisoners to damage machinery without having to start sabotage projects.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”