Awwwwwwwwww!

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Oasis

Postby Oasis » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:37 pm

I agree that Lumin has been very on the ball here, and yes, we would appreciate an application to the PD, as soon as possible, please. :P

Nite, please go ahead and lock this thread. This has definitely gone on long enough. The Players Department will investigate these matters, and hold any necessary discussions with the players. This should not be continued in any other part of the forums. Let's stop talking about this forest on here, and let the characters get on with their lives.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:40 pm

No jurisdiction here, boss, but I'll fill in the report on the CD forum for you if you do :)
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:15 pm

Well said Oasis, I am soooo bored of talking about this.. just look into it and tell either of us if anything is amiss
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”